****The Official Jets vs Browns Game Thread****

BP

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a friggin horrible season this has been-I waited all year for what? THIS load of crap? Who wants to bet they run on 1st down again? Gain of 1 yard...I hate this team I hate this coaching staff I hate this owner and I hate this team's in-over-his-head GM. Please get somebody who knows how to evaluate talent in here next year

what a friggin horrible season this has been-I waited all year for what? THIS load of crap? Who wants to bet they run on 1st down again? Gain of 1 yard...I hate this team I hate this coaching staff I hate this owner and I hate this team's in-over-his-head GM. Please get somebody who knows how to evaluate talent in here next year

You know SoFla, a lot of times when fans say that kind of stuff the response is "No fan could do a better job, so you should shut up." Unfortunately, in terms of Free Agent/current player talent evaluation at least, there are several people on this site alone who could do a better job.

You know SoFla, a lot of times when fans say that kind of stuff the response is "No fan could do a better job, so you should shut up." Unfortunately, in terms of Free Agent/current player talent evaluation at least, there are several people on this site alone who could do a better job.

I mean we all see who is available and we all sit here and say man a guy like that would help us-we never go after those guys. Moss Thomas Porter Suggs Briggs Grady Jackson I mean the list goes on and on and on-all we do is give "core Jets players with good character" like Moore and Thomas and Ellis new contracts I'm sick of it

As long as it's in hindsight.

I mean we all see who is available and we all sit here and say man a guy like that would help us-we never go after those guys. Moss Thomas Porter Suggs Briggs Grady Jackson I mean the list goes on and on and on-all we do is give "core Jets players with good character" like Moore and Thomas and Ellis new contracts I'm sick of it

I dont even buy into the good character garbage. There have to be some good character players that are better than some of this stuff! lol

Thomas is the only one of those guys I think you can blame on these guys. Ellis' big deal was from the old regime. Moore got a teeny raise and is still an underpaid starter who will be cheap to cut when the time comes.

Archived