BIGGEST key to beat the patriots

NYjet10

i just read on jets.com on something about thomas jones success in bad weather,and it said the pats are second to last on red zone defense. The pats have given up 20 touchdowns in 31 attempts this season and a 64.5 percent rate only better than you guessed it the dolphins. So when the jets get in that 20 yard line kellen must be at his best same with thomas jones,because it seems like the redzone is the pats biggest weakness.

That's nice to hear.

Would be even nicer if we had an offense capable of consistent scoring in the red zone. I'm sorry, but that offense's performance in the Cleveland game really burns me. 1st and goal on CLE 1, and get nothing. And that was the worst defense in the NFL we went up against.

We'll see which offense shows up on Sunday though: the offense we saw versus Cleveland, or the one we saw in the upset over the best defense, Pittsburgh (ironic, isn't it?). The defense is playing well, but it can only stay out there for so long. They'll just keep getting tired if Schottenheimer's offense keeps going 3 and out.

If that happens, it will be just like everyone predicted: Pats run up the score, and win by over thirty.

the key to win- run the ball=keep the clocking moving and keep brady off the field.

Yup, that and a short controlled efficient passing game.

We better not get predictable with our playcalling, I know that like you said running the ball is key but it aint gonna work if we get one dimensional.

I want to beat them.. but I want to **** them up so bad that miami beats them if we dont. I really want the jets to go out there like bellicheck just raped their mothers and just go balls to the wall all game. If we show up like we did on thanksgiving I might cry. They might have stronger guys but that doesnt mean our guys are weak. Brady better have no teeth after we are done. Blitz 8 guys if we have to i dont give a ****.

there better be stretchers carrying their players out--and i dont mean play dirty. i mean put our collective shoulder through their chest.

i'm gettin fired up..

I want to beat them.. but I want to **** them up so bad that miami beats them if we dont. I really want the jets to go out there like bellicheck just raped their mothers and just go balls to the wall all game. If we show up like we did on thanksgiving I might cry. They might have stronger guys but that doesnt mean our guys are weak. Brady better have no teeth after we are done. Blitz 8 guys if we have to i dont give a ****.

there better be stretchers carrying their players out--and i dont mean play dirty. i mean put our collective shoulder through their chest.

i'm gettin fired up..

we can tell your fired up. LOL

Yes it would, it would slow down your receivers and cause for a slippery ball! Did you ever play football?

Slippery footing hurt the defense more. The receivers already know what cuts they are going to make. It is actually easier for a receiver to get open if the field is slick.

Wind can hurt the Patriots long ball. Slippery surface will change the game a bit but advantage wise it is negligible.

Archived