Assante Samuel = D!ck

Green DNA

Did you catch Samuel doing the whole "look at me" routine after he laid a nice lick on Cotchery? He seemed to forget that a few plays earlier, he bounced off Chris Baker and got tossed to the turf like a little schoolgirl. Maybe he should have tried to be a little more humble instead of being a d!ck.

Did you catch Samuel doing the whole "look at me" routine after he laid a nice lick on Cotchery? He seemed to forget that a few play earlier, he bounced off Chris Baker and got tossed to the turf like a little schoolgirl. Maybe he should have tried to be a little more humble instead of being a d!ck.

that was funny as hell when he bounced off baker

maybe he isn't worth clements $

Just a typical CB. They all have fragile egos. You get owned once if you are able to come back and make a play like that you have to use it to reinflate your ego.

ya gotta admit it was pretty funny watchin him bounce of baker though.

Adelius thomas on the other hand had a huge game for the pats. that guy singlehandedly hurt us bigtime

ya gotta admit it was pretty funny watchin him bounce of baker though.

Adelius thomas on the other hand had a huge game for the pats. that guy singlehandedly hurt us bigtime

Well I wasn't laughing at the time but in retrospect it was pretty hilarious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Ghost : Today at 01:13 PM.

Now it does but at 1:12 PM it didn't. :lol:

Hahahaha!!

usually when you edit your post it doesn't say that all the time, unfortunately, it had to say it right there.

Archived