~~~ Official Jets Vs Titans Gameday Thread ~~~

Smizzy

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was wide ****ing open, are you ****ing kidding me? Pennington did the same **** earlier. he should retire if he cant make that pass.

Nope. Not kidding. It was a ****ty pass and 100% Pennington's fault it was an incompletion, but didn't it still hit his ****ing hand? He just reached back all non-chalant. Maybe Pennington should retire, the first pick was a pathetic underthrow (not "great positioning" by the cb who was beaten like a drum with the safety too deep to help). OTOH, the long pass to Cotchery was perfect.

Nope. Not kidding. It was a ****ty pass and 100% Pennington's fault it was an incompletion, but didn't it still hit his ****ing hand? He just reached back all non-chalant. Maybe Pennington should retire, the first pick was a pathetic underthrow (not "great positioning" by the cb who was beaten like a drum with the safety too deep to help). OTOH, the long pass to Cotchery was perfect.

Baker had already made a spectacular one handed catch earlier in the game, he's only good for one of those a game, not two. Pennington didn't have to throw it that far and had a clear passing lane. it was just awful and 100% on Pennington.

So would anybody still like to defend Chad as a good QB?

Nope..and I don't like your boy Clemens either. Like I told you before the season...I saw enough of him in college to form that opinion and I sure as hell have seen enough of him this year.

Like me ask you something...a lot of fans would like to package Pennington and Coles for a high draft pick. How much do you think Clemens and Coles would fetch?

I still stand firm that our QB of the future is not on this team yet. Someone made a joke about that and wanted to know if they were born yet...at this rate, probably not.

Big deal, Herm would be happy with that. not me. a loss is a loss. losing should be unacceptable damnit!

Dude...

I am filled with trepidation. What if... the unthinkable happens? What if the Chiefs beat the Jets?

That would truly be the lowest point I will ever have experienced as a fan of this team. And I mean that. I will have Mangini's head in a bowling ball bag so help me Christ--

SO HELP ME CHRIST!!!!

I'm convinced the reason his playcalling sucks this year compared to last year is because now that his dad isn't working he's giving him advice. Marty needs a job to stop corrupting Brian.

I didn't think Schottenheimer was anything special last year. Our offense was mediocre and the rest of the league caught on to the stupid Brad Smith plays pretty quickly, but he kept on doing them every week.

I don't want him back. Too bad he didn't go to Miami, or they probably wouldn't have beat Baltimore.

I love this board.

If a guy starts his career off on a bad start, he sucks.

If a guy starts his career off with two games of 20+ tackles and then goes downhill, its okay, because he had those two really good games and he's going to be a superstar on the defense for 10+ years.

Please.

43 Vilma > 34 Harris.

And I know its going to happen now, because this board keeps getting worse and worse as the months ware on, that I am going to be labeled a "Harris hater" because I don't want to blow him. Oh well, believe what you want.

Well said . I sometimes think certain people on this board are seriously retarted. Thank god they don't run the front office.

Nope..and I don't like your boy Clemens either. Like I told you before the season...I saw enough of him in college to form that opinion and I sure as hell have seen enough of him this year.

Like me ask you something...a lot of fans would like to package Pennington and Coles for a high draft pick. How much do you think Clemens and Coles would fetch?

I still stand firm that our QB of the future is not on this team yet. Someone made a joke about that and wanted to know if they were born yet...at this rate, probably not.

I still think we need to see more of Clemens before we can make judgements. THe problem is with the talent on this team even Brady wouldn't look that good.

Dude...

I am filled with trepidation. What if... the unthinkable happens? What if the Chiefs beat the Jets?

That would truly be the lowest point I will ever have experienced as a fan of this team. And I mean that. I will have Mangini's head in a bowling ball bag so help me Christ--

SO HELP ME CHRIST!!!!

I don't even want to think about that happening. :-$

You're right, and the whole off season will have that bitter end of the season loss in my mouth.

Dude...

SO HELP ME CHRIST!!!!

I watched the whole Chiefs game today and Croyle got hurt trying to make an illegal tackle and Huard came in and almost won that game-i can easily see them beating us next week JM

Baker had already made a spectacular one handed catch earlier in the game, he's only good for one of those a game, not two. Pennington didn't have to throw it that far and had a clear passing lane. it was just awful and 100% on Pennington.

Maybe if he turned his body and squared to the ball he wouldn't have to make spectacular one handed grabs. Agreed it was all Pennington's fault, but I still say Dallas Clark would have had it. Hell Utecht might have. I just think Baker gets his dick sucked too much for a guy who is having a career year and won't get 40 catches or 500 yards.

I watched the whole Chiefs game today and Croyle got hurt trying to make an illegal tackle and Huard came in and almost won that game-i can easily see them beating us next week JM

Is that a prediction? your predictions are always wrong Jimmy. :lol:

I still think we need to see more of Clemens before we can make judgements. THe problem is with the talent on this team even Brady wouldn't look that good.

That last statement is right on. We can't pass block or run block...I just hope this front office spends this cap money wisely on FA's because we're not going to fix both lines soley through the draft.

That is bull****.

Swap Brady and Clemens/Pennington and the Jets win the division while the Pats fight for a wild card.

It's the same thing as saying "Jim Brown couldn't run behind our line". Yes, he could.

Is that a prediction? your predictions are always wrong Jimmy. :lol:

yea well then it is a prediction b/c I want to see a win-I miss what it feels like after winning a game-what a sh!t season-this is even worse than '04 IMO-we were decimated by injuries that year-this year-what's the excuse? We're just a BAD football team

That is bull****.

Swap Brady and Clemens/Pennington and the Jets win the division while the Pats fight for a wild card.

It's the same thing as saying "Jim Brown couldn't run behind our line". Yes, he could.

I think Brady is great but he would not be leading us to a division title with this team. He'd have no support of a running game and only two recievers he could rely on to make catches. Then theres the fact that he would be pressured like crazy.

I think Brady is great but he would not be leading us to a division title with this team. He'd have no support of a running game and only two recievers he could rely on to make catches. Then theres the fact that he would be pressured like crazy.

He has no running game in New England. Or rather, he has one, he just doesn't use it.

You think Coles and Cotchery aren't better than the scrubs he had last year? Hell, he made David Givens look servicable for years.

Put Brady or Manning on ANY team and they are a playoff team.

I don't even want to think about that happening. :-$

You're right, and the whole off season will have that bitter end of the season loss in my mouth.

This Jets team is total sh*t. And the coaching is horrible. As bad as Herm is, you know he always lucks his way into things. I can see that dumb *ss pulling another one out of a hat. I wanted to go into it confident that the Jets would bury him, but I think the Jets won't even show up. I think alot of guys on this team hate us, and like Herm and will probably tank it just to shove it up our *sses.

This game today was a joke. Just a horrible, horrible performance. That game was so winnable. Just execute basic plays and kick a few FG's and you win the game. And they can't even do that. What a joke. But you know what? The players don't care. They are gonna go home and laugh about it. All the money they get paid to do nothing.

That is total BS and an incredibly moronic comment. It doesn't matter how good a QB is they all need decent protection and some sort of weapons.

Hey, speaking of moronic comments, I noticed you never responded back to me after I owned you in the Willie Parker post.

What great talent was Brady surrounded with in New England before this year? Reche Caldwell? David Givens? Deion Branch? Jabar Gaffney? David Patten? I can't even remember who their ****ty WRs were when they won their first SB.

This Jets team is total sh*t. And the coaching is horrible. As bad as Herm is, you know he always lucks his way into things. I can see that dumb *ss pulling another one out of a hat. I wanted to go into it confident that the Jets would bury him, but I think the Jets won't even show up. I think alot of guys on this team hate us, and like Herm and will probably tank it just to shove it up our *sses.

In theory that is very possible. However, with the exception of Coles, the players who like Herm blow. No one will notice if they don't try.

Archived