If Mangini and Tannenbaum don't fix this team within the next two years...

NIGHT STALKER

They will more than likely be gone. And guess what...it starts all over again...new coaches, schemes, players, etc.. A lot of long time fans like myself have seen this over and over again.

If a lot of us "older" fans get kind of crumpy, it's because we've been there, done that so many times that it's killing us.

They will more than likely be gone. And guess what...it starts all over again...new coaches, schemes, players, etc.. A lot of long time fans like myself have seen this over and over again.

If a lot of us "older" fans get kind of crumpy, it's because we've been there, done that so many times that it's killing us.

This has come up before but I get the feeling that when the Jets finally make the Super Bowl I will be in an urn on the mantelpiece in my son's house

This has come up before but I get the feeling that when the Jets finally make the Super Bowl I will be in an urn on the mantelpiece in my son's house

Craig, my son has already told me he's bringing my urn to the SB if we get in...I told him that maybe my grandson (whenever he's born) will be bringing both of us.

I've been following since the Namath years so I feel your pain. I will say this though - I don't know what it is but I feel pretty optimitic with this duo. I've only felt this optimistic twice before - with Walth Michaels and Parcells. I like they talent they have brought in thus far, and realize the rebuilding job that was on hand. This offseason should be all telling.

I've been following since the Namath years so I feel your pain. I will say this though - I don't know what it is but I feel pretty optimitic with this duo. I've only felt this optimistic twice before - with Walth Michaels and Parcells. I like they talent they have brought in thus far, and realize the rebuilding job that was on hand. This offseason should be all telling.

I agree, I think we are headed in the right direction and feel like Tangini can get it done.

Show me a sign...please.:character42:

I really think it comes down to how well they do in free agency. If they have learned from their mistakes of the past offseason and are players in FA - then I think we go back to the playoffs. I say this because IMO the big difference between this season and last is that we were winning the close games last year, and I believe this to be the regression on both sides of the lines and the end of Chad. FA would allow us to upgrade both lines, and with adequate protection, I think KC will do a good job. Plus they have shown to draft well, and picking 6th should allow us to get some good talent. We knew going in these guys would make some mistakes, and if they have learned from them, watch out!

And because it would just start over again...I want to give Mangini and this group a long look...I agree, 2008 will be year 40 for me...! I wonder how many more I got ! I hope I live to see one more SB....I know a guy in his 20's feels the same way !

Archived