and Eli's coming...has played very well the past 2 weeks. close game

gints squeek by

Hawks over packers-- Just have a feeling Sea will win, they have good

defense and i have a hunch Favree has a bad game. Will have to see weather

forecast b4 coin is laid out, if it is poor conditions pack will win. Right now

Hawks 28 pack 27

Ponies over Bolts-- the only blowout, Rivers sucks and he will get his arse

handed to him .... without gates as well.... name the score 38-10

Patsies over Jags-- Jags will play Physical and will inflict some pain.. I do not

see their pass D holding up well. garrard must play error free to keep it close

right now i feel 28-24 type score. jags will try to play keep away with ground game

I know it only has a 35% chance of happening, but:

New England, Dallas, Green Bay & Indianapolis.

Jacksonville's secondary is suspect. Dallas owns the Giants. Seattle in Green Bay? Not a chance. And Indy, well, they're Indy. They'll find a way to beat San Diego. Heck, they would've on Peyton's worst day EVER if it weren't for Vinatieri.

Jags over Pats

Wishful thinking indeed IJ. I did not like what I saw from the Jacksonville secondary against Big Ben & Co. last night. They dampered my dreams of Jacksonville upsetting New England big time.

Giants over Cowboys: Giants are 8-1 on the road this year. That one loss though came in Dallas. I think the Giants though are really playing good football right now and can pull the upset in this spot.

Packers over Seattle: Favre doesn't let Seattle win

Colts over SD: Because of all the Patsie ball washing this year Indy has put together a great season even without Harrison and Freeney. Colts easily.

Pats over Jags: I really thought Jax could be the team to take down the Pats but watching them blow that lead against Steelers and they looked like the were losing their poise out their defensively. (Someone please tell Reggie Nelson to shut up). They were lucky to have recovered against the Steelers. They won't be that lucky if they do the same thing against the Pats.

Wishful thinking indeed IJ. I did not like what I saw from the Jacksonville secondary against Big Ben & Co. last night. They dampered my dreams of Jacksonville upsetting New England big time.

I hate to use this cliche but it was a tale of two halves for the Jacksonville defense. What they have to figure out is how to play like they did in the first half against Pittsburgh all game against the Pats. I can see the RB combo lighting up the Pats defense. The Jags have a very real shot to win this game.

Meh, I never give up hope.

I would die a little inside if I picked the Pats over my pre-season SB pick.

LETS GO JAGS!!!!

the jags will shock the world this weekend.

And by world i mean the United States, and by United States I mean Boston.

3-0-1 last week against the spread -- too soon to pick this week but I like the dogs in each game

the spreads are huge -- anyway I like SU winners Patsies Packers GMEN and Colts

strange feeling Romo may fold --

isn't Owens questionable? Without him, i see it being a really close game, but the cowboys have a quality O line with an even better back. They could put up 200 on the ground without batting an eye.

Dallas rolls, GB will be in a dog fight but pull it out, Jennings two TD's, Driver over 100 yards.

Jags win.

Colts win.

the jags will shock the world this weekend.

And by world i mean the United States, and by United States I mean Boston.

They do call Boston the "hub of the Universe" :)

Excellent call, though, Drago. Although I wouldn't find it so shocking.

Reading Patsfans.com you would think this game was a lock! They say the Pats will take away the run game and DG will not win the game for Jags. Easier said than done, number 1. Number 2, didn't the Pats D make AJ Feeley and Kyle Boller look like decent QB's and made Eli look like his brother?

Reading Patsfans.com you would think this game was a lock! They say the Pats will take away the run game and DG will not win the game for Jags. Easier said than done, number 1. Number 2, didn't the Pats D make AJ Feeley and Kyle Boller look like decent QB's and made Eli look like his brother?

it should be a strange game. Either the pats do shut down the running game, or the jags run all over them. I don't see much of an in between.

If henderson is healthy he should be able to collapse the pocket a bit, which is something most teams cannot do, they will need every ounce of pass rush in this one.

If those two things happen i could see them winning by 10. If neither does...brady might have two bye weeks in a row.

according to alk, pats will have no trouble stomping Jags

so you shouldn't worry

A lot of people forget that David Garrard probably could've been a Pro Bowl QB this year. 18 TDs, 3 INTs and a Top 3-NFL QB rating. He's been a very good QB and last week was more of a mirage than what he's done all year.

rd 1 3 correct 1 boink

rd2

Gints over Pokes 24-21-- Think the pokes have been playing like crap

for last few weeks, specially Tony Romo Simpson, TO won't be 100% either

and Eli's coming...has played very well the past 2 weeks. close game

gints squeek by

Hawks over packers-- Just have a feeling Sea will win, they have good

defense and i have a hunch Favree has a bad game. Will have to see weather

forecast b4 coin is laid out, if it is poor conditions pack will win. Right now

Hawks 28 pack 27

Ponies over Bolts-- the only blowout, Rivers sucks and he will get his arse

handed to him .... without gates as well.... name the score 38-10

Patsies over Jags-- Jags will play Physical and will inflict some pain.. I do not

see their pass D holding up well. garrard must play error free to keep it close

right now i feel 28-24 type score. jags will try to play keep away with ground game

No freakin way,,Cowboys win by at least 2 TDs

pack wins by 10 or more as Seattle horrific road team even in good weather

Colts will win, but it will be by no more than 10

Pats win by at least 13

What the Refs are going to be fair this time?

Ah, the rallying cry of baby Jets fans. ;)

Was speaking with a Jets fan earlier today and I tend to agree with their assessment that Sat Nite Games at Gillette are bullsh*t. Bet your bottom NFL Dollar they are banking on Pats draw, Snow and cold. They have been trying to duplicate the Pats/Raiders game conditions for years now....jokes on them though. Global Warming has finally showed up in the Northeast (hooray!!!!) - 52 today, tomorrow 60, Wed 62... cool down to 40's thur, fri and Sat. Night time temps in 30's. Certainly not temps typical of January in the Boston/Providence area and definitely not temps that should concern Jacksonville.

Archived