Carolina On My Mind Edition of Post of the Week - January 11, 2007

GreenBeans

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously, that's me.

I didn't give myself permission, I guess I'll have to ban myself.

It would be the best thing for Jetnation if you did, and I'm sorry I thought that was a picture of JGB. Judging by the amount of gas he says he expels i figure that is what he had to look like.

Yeah, but if we always did what was best for the Nation you would have been banned a long time ago.

Meh, I know I'm insignificant here, it wouldn't matter either way if I was banned or not. But, I don't do anything to make this place worse than it is; unlike some people.

Happy New Year

:penguin:

Same to you, Rocket Man. :)

Of course, now that I have told you this, someone might decide to change their future, and by posting some political stuff, get it locked, which will mean the tomorrow that I am in will cease to exist.

In which case, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nooooooooooo....................................

Hey, where did you get that cool video of SJ and Thor? :lol:

Thor came to visit our bar during the second Patriot's game - this was the result...

Beans --

I got your PM and I have to say I don't agree. I am not going to accept your resignation from being the POTW guy. Just ignore the haters and do the best job you can man. Don't let the negativity bring you down.

I ask that you stay on board and keep doing this. Do it for your Country, the red white and the blue. Do it for your Country, Uncle Sam would want you to.

\:D/

Beans --

I got your PM and I have to say I don't agree. I am not going to accept your resignation from being the POTW guy. Just ignore the haters and do the best job you can man. Don't let the negativity bring you down.

I ask that you stay on board and keep doing this. Do it for your Country, the red white and the blue. Do it for your Country, Uncle Sam would want you to.

heh. you said that twice.

Beans --

:rl:

If GB wins next week, I'm going ape****.

Beans --

Why do you hate me so?

heh. you said that twice.

He asked for other things twice - I had to decline. ;)

If GB wins next week, I'm going ape****.

Ohhh, just wait until next Thursday big fella. :D

See how many more posts this got since I unpinned it? Those pinned threads are a grave yard.

i have sume suggestions of threads i would liked pinned.. i will pm them to you with my most recent list of people that i want you to ban. ;)

Don't do it, Beans. I'm warning you. I will send you those pics of Max with a donkey. You can't unring that bell.

I'll take that under advisement - it may be a money maker on the web so I might want them for that purpose...

beans is the greatest!!!!!!! :cheergal:

<do i get to win next week? :mrgreen: >

Good chance of that that, mah dear. ;)

See how many more posts this got since I unpinned it? Those pinned threads are a grave yard.

True that - most posts ever in a POTW thread!

I think I know the formula for winning the POTW:

1. Move to the triangle in NC (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill)

2. Meet GB at the bar on Sundays.

3. Buy GB beer. Lots of beer.

4. Post something on JN.

5. Wait until Thursday.

Just ****ing with you, GB. Keep up the good work!

I think I know the formula for winning the POTW:

1. Move to the triangle in NC (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill)

2. Meet GB at the bar on Sundays.

3. Buy GB beer. Lots of beer.

4. Post something on JN.

5. Wait until Thursday.

Just ****ing with you, GB. Keep up the good work!

Archived