My OFFICIAL Super Bowl Prediction...

PhinHater

I am officially predicting the Super Bowl.

It is going to be a Manning Bowl.

Colts, Giants.

If I am wrong, may I be ashamed of myself...

Pats will lose this week to the Jaguars.

that would be awesome if the pats didnt make the superbowl but it ain't happenin

i think it'll be patriots - packers

why packers? the #1 seeds from both leagues NEVER make it. whens the last time it happened?

cowboys will get beat but i dont think by NY sadly

That would be a hideous SB! Horse face versus the old ass that ESPN loves to kiss. Enough to make me puke. Not to mention that the Colts would KILL the Pack.

I think you are forgetting that the packers have the best WR's in the NFL, and there is no AFC team that can cover them ;)

I never said that. Blackout is your man for that nonsense!!

i know this.

I do think the Packers will make it, and if they do, they will cause some fits for their opponent. I fully expect Favre to screw the game up in the forth quarter, but it should be fun up until that point.

i know this.

I do think the Packers will make it, and if they do, they will cause some fits for their opponent. I fully expect Favre to screw the game up in the forth quarter, but it should be fun up until that point.

Which Favre will show up tomorrow? The interception machine or the TD maker?

The Seahawks suck on the road but do have a pretty decent defence.

Which Favre will show up tomorrow? The interception machine or the TD maker?

The Seahawks suck on the road but do have a pretty decent defence.

I don't see the seahawks putting up much of a fight. They can't run for ****, Alexander has really shown his vag this season.

Their defence is pretty good, unfortunatly their strengths match up to the packers pretty well; strong DE pass rush against two strong tackles. Favre should loosen up their run defense with driver and co, opening it up for grant.

Trying to be as non-biased as possible, i see the pack wining by 10 or more.

I don't see the seahawks putting up much of a fight. They can't run for ****, Alexander has really shown his vag this season.

Their defence is pretty good, unfortunatly their strengths match up to the packers pretty well; strong DE pass rush against two strong tackles. Favre should loosen up their run defense with driver and co, opening it up for grant.

Trying to be as non-biased as possible, i see the pack wining by 10 or more.

I see a Packers win as well although I do think it will be a fairly close game.

The best Super Bowl would be flat out Packers vs. Colts. You would have the old, still great gunslinger in Brett Favre against the 30 year old gunslinger, possibly by the end of his career the best Quarterback to play the game, in Peyton Manning.

Green Bay also has the best chance to upset a Indianapolis or New England in the Super Bowl.

Archived