Tom Brady--Greatest Postseason QB...

DaBrick Wall

...my ****ing ass.

The Patriots won today because of the Chargers ineptness in the red zone and Kevin Faulk bailing Brady out of miserable screen passes. Go knock up some more girls for fun you dirtbag.

Did they win?

Then Brady did good enough.

The job is to win. He did it.

Did they win?

The Patriots won because of their defense and because of their running game, not because of Brady. Peyton gets killed last week for throwing picks while a lot of people just ignore the defense that sucked. Yet today Brady throws 3 Picks and everybody still blows him. Seems to me the Pats are "Americas Team" and too many stupid lemmings who get wet in their pants when Brady is on tv. Brady is a great QB no doubt, HOF QB, but saying he played good today is just stupid.

Did they win?

Peyton Manning played twice the game that Brady played today, yet he didn't win and he got grilled for it. Don't give me this bull**** about "he won." HE didn't win. Their defense, Kevin Faulk, and Laurence Maroney won while the Chargers helped out quite a bit.

Peyton Manning played twice the game that Brady played today, yet he didn't win and he got grilled for it. Don't give me this bull**** about "he won." HE didn't win. Their defense, Kevin Faulk, and Laurence Maroney won while the Chargers helped out quite a bit.

You made my point.

You win, and it's OK. Brady didn't play well today.. 1 of those picks was not his fault. OK, so he threw 2. However, you know what? He got his team to the Super Bowl.

STATS are meaningless to me. I don't care that Peyton Manning threw for 400.. He should have got grilled. When it mattered, his team did not score. When it mattered for the Pats, Brady (and Maroney) led the team down and they got it done.

You made my point.

You win, and it's OK. Brady didn't play well today.. 1 of those picks was not his fault. OK, so he threw 2. However, you know what? He got his team to the Super Bowl.

STATS are meaningless to me. I don't care that Peyton Manning threw for 400.. He should have got grilled. When it mattered, his team did not score. When it mattered for the Pats, Brady (and Maroney) led the team down and they got it done.

A QUARTERBACK DOESN'T WIN A ****ING GAME. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD THAT DOESN'T HAVE A BRAIN PLEASE.

A ****ing TEAM wins a game. You just proved that you think Trent Dilfer is an equal QB to Peyton Manning. Congradu****inglations.

cindy brady was awful 2day

they won in spite of him

Joe Montana my arse

I really love these type of posts. Apparently, Joe Montana never threw an INT during the playoffs. Every playoff game he started he threw for 400 yards and 5 TDs. Right?

We remember the pass to Clark, not the 3 INTs he threw that game. We remeber apparently the only the wins, not the three one and dones for the 49ers from 1985 to 1987 when he did not throw one TD pass.

The Patriots won because of their defense and because of their running game, not because of Brady. Peyton gets killed last week for throwing picks while a lot of people just ignore the defense that sucked. Yet today Brady throws 3 Picks and everybody still blows him. Seems to me the Pats are "Americas Team" and too many stupid lemmings who get wet in their pants when Brady is on tv. Brady is a great QB no doubt, HOF QB, but saying he played good today is just stupid.

Where did Peyton get killed? I saw and read alot of knob washing being done still despite him failing to execute on several plays.

...my ****ing ass.

The Patriots won today because of the Chargers ineptness in the red zone and Kevin Faulk bailing Brady out of miserable screen passes. Go knock up some more girls for fun you dirtbag.

Maybe, he is not as great as Joe, but when Joe had average talent in KC, Joe was not as great as Joe. Just sayin'.

It's the same crap over and over and over again Dabrick. Most people will admit Brady is a HOF QB. But how many times do we hear about Montana having Rice and a great team. How many times do we hear about Elway having to wait until TD was a RB to win. How many times do we hear about Irvin, Johnston, and Smith when it comes to Aikman. How many times do we hear that Manning has Harrison and Wayne and that great offense.

Yet Brady gets credit for being the MVP of a super bowl where the Defense held the NFL

's best offense to 17 points. We hear how great Brady was this year and how he made everybody else great. Yeah I guess Moss, Welker, Stallworth, and everybody else on that offense are scrubs. I honesty have not seen another player get sucked off by so many fans yet we rarely hear a damn negative thing about the guy ever. Kind of reminds me of Jordan in that sense. Most people just slurped for the guy until after his second retirement. I'd say he probably deserved most of that since he was one of the best, if not best NBA players of all time. Tom Brady is a HOF QB, a great QB, a winning QB, but he isn't close to being called best football player of all time. yet he gets the same treatment as Jordan at this point.

I really love these type of posts. Apparently, Joe Montana never threw an INT during the playoffs. Every playoff game he started he threw for 400 yards and 5 TDs. Right?

We remember the pass to Clark, not the 3 INTs he threw that game. We remeber apparently the only the wins, not the three one and dones for the 49ers from 1985 to 1987 when he did not throw one TD pass.

Where did Peyton get killed? I saw and read alot of knob washing being done still despite him failing to execute on several plays.

Maybe, he is not as great as Joe, but when Joe had average talent in KC, Joe was not as great as Joe. Just sayin'.

Joe did go to an AFC CHampionship game with that avg talent. He also was older, injured more often, and missed the second half of that championship game against the Bills. Just saying.

Joe did go to an AFC CHampionship game with that avg talent. He also was older, injured more often, and missed the second half of that championship game against the Bills. Just saying.

Ok, so know we are making excuses for Joe?

Then what about those three one and dones from 1985 to 1987, when he was in his prime and had zero TD passes?

All I am saying is even the all-time great QBs have bad games. Brady is no exception.

mayybe, he is not as great as Joe, but when Joe had average talent in KC, Joe was not as great as Joe. Just sayin'.

You put pressure on Cindy lou and he becomes avg

He was piss poor 2day

faulk bailed him out at least 3 times with great catches

stay safe

You put pressure on Cindy lou and he becomes avg

He was piss poor 2day

faulk bailed him out at least 3 times with great catches

stay safe

Please name a QB this is not true of? There is no QB that is oblivous to pressure. They all are affected by it even Joe Montana.

Ok, so know we are making excuses for Joe?

Then what about those three one and dones from 1985 to 1987, when he was in his prime and had zero TD passes?

All I am saying is even the all-time great QBs have bad games. Brady is no exception.

Did you even watch those games or just look it up on wikipedia?

Montana was knocked out of the game against the Giants in the playoffs. So yeah playing 1 Quarter of a game doesn't build up your stats. The next season he missed most of the season with a back injury that many assumed would force him to retire. He came back late in the season and struggled.

People cut up Montana for years. Heck people were pushing for Steve Young to replace Montana in 1988. Even after he won 4 super bowls, some people said he won cause of all the players around him. If Steve Young and the 49ers would have beaten the Cowboys people would be calling him one of the best 49ers QB's of all time and not Montana. People killed Elway for years. People killed Marino.

Sorry but looking at stats online just isn't the same as actually living through the history and following football.

Brady's azz is kissed far more than every other QB except for maybe Favre, even when he has a bad game. Just face the fact, Brady did not play well today. Pats won, great, but it was not because of Brady. A QB who throws 3 Picks in a game isn't considered a good game. Didn't he throw like 5 picks in the post season last year as well?

Please name a QB this is not true of? There is no QB that is oblivous to pressure. They all are affected by it even Joe Montana.

because it is 24/7 cindy brady

gawd's gift to the world

any qb given 4 to 7 seconds can do what he is doing

If cindy played for the jests with our sh1t OL he would do Nada

because it is 24/7 cindy brady

gawd's gift to the world

any qb given 4 to 7 seconds can do what he is doing

If cindy played for the jests with our sh1t OL he would do Nada

I don't know. I think he could have gotten 5 wins. :)

pjam

Yes, he played a great Giants D and took one on the chin. I am just showing that even great QBs struggle in the playoffs.

Did you even watch those games or just look it up on wikipedia?

Montana was knocked out of the game against the Giants in the playoffs. So yeah playing 1 Quarter of a game doesn't build up your stats. The next season he missed most of the season with a back injury that many assumed would force him to retire. He came back late in the season and struggled.

People cut up Montana for years. Heck people were pushing for Steve Young to replace Montana in 1988. Even after he won 4 super bowls, some people said he won cause of all the players around him. If Steve Young and the 49ers would have beaten the Cowboys people would be calling him one of the best 49ers QB's of all time and not Montana. People killed Elway for years. People killed Marino.

Sorry but looking at stats online just isn't the same as actually living through the history and following football.

Brady's azz is kissed far more than every other QB except for maybe Favre, even when he has a bad game. Just face the fact, Brady did not play well today. Pats won, great, but it was not because of Brady. A QB who throws 3 Picks in a game isn't considered a good game. Didn't he throw like 5 picks in the post season last year as well?

He has 9 INT's in his last 6 play-off games. Earlier in his play-off career he took better care of the ball turnover wise.

He moved on today because SD couldn't convert in the redzone. Nice win for NE though and congrats to there fans.

He has 9 INT's in his last 6 play-off games. Earlier in his play-off career he took better care of the ball turnover wise.

He moved on today because SD couldn't convert in the redzone. Nice win for NE though and congrats to there fans.

The Chargers did lead the league in INTs.

I think it is a combination of two things. One, he is better then 2001 when he was not asked to do much. Naturally, there is more risk. Plus, the D is not as good and he needs to do more.

In two games, against a team that is 27-9 and with a pretty good D should not be surprising.

Archived