Senior Bowl thread

bitonti

it's on 4pm EST today

the best draft event because it's real football

2006.aerial.jpg

"This is such a beauty contest, they test you on everything that is measurable. But the irony is that greatness can't be measured by the size of your hands, the length of your arms or your score on the Wonderlic test. Sometimes, greatness is about character."

- David Baker AFL commish, father of USC OT Sam Baker.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=342292

Is there anywhere to watch this online???

It's not being televised over here.](*,)

the nfl network is being very closed with the footage. there were people from another draft site filming practice and those guys weren't allowed to use it in the documentary they are filming.

my guess is if it's not on the nfl.com site it won't be streamed

the nfl network is being very closed with the footage. there were people from another draft site filming practice and those guys weren't allowed to use it in the documentary they are filming.

my guess is if it's not on the nfl.com site it won't be streamed

Actually, Guess what I found???

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

oh yeah, to me this is more telling then the combine. you find true football players in games and great athletes at the combine.

Yeah, this game is where I really got excited about Blair Thomas! He ran for 175yds on 11 carries in that game! I don't trust this game that much anymore, everything is Vanilla on O and D!!

none of these QBs are any good-two guys that I like so far are Laws and Cromartie

here are the guys the Jets are apparently looking at from from JetsCentral the other day;

RB - Dantrell Savage - Oklahoma St.

Projected: Mid-Round Pick

Notes: Very similar in terms of size with Jets RB Leon Washington. Projects to be a situational or third-down back as well as a return man in the NFL.

RB - Matt Forte - Tulane

Projected: Mid-Round Pick

Notes: Rushed for 2,127 yards on 361 attempts with 23 touchdowns for the Tulane Green Wave in his senior season.

TE - Martin Rucker - Missouri

Projected: 2nd or 3rd Rounder

Notes: Brother to Carolina Panthers defensive end Mike Rucker. Basically a

Hopefully not at 6. Unless he has a great combine that's a big reach. Right now he should not be a top 10 pick.

Gholston is the only guy in the draft that fits us for our #6 pick. Hes explosive on the line, and we'll finally have someone who can sack a quarterback. The only other guy i'd take is Sedrick Ellis, and if it came down between those 2 i'd still take Gholston, but Ellis he'll be gone by then, so we better take Gholston at 6.

Most of the current NFL NT were about Ellis's weight in college. Ellis can flat out play. Did you see him penetrate on that safety ?

the only thing about Ellis TJ is he's too small to play the NT position-if we were running a 4-3 he'd be perfect at DT...it looks like Gholston

the only thing about Ellis TJ is he's too small to play the NT position-if we were running a 4-3 he'd be perfect at DT...it looks like Gholston

I'd give ANYTHING to see Ellis and D'Rob on our line in a 4-3. That's one thing about Mangini I DON'T like. He seems inflexible. You think a lot of other HC's would have tried to force the 3-4 on us with the people we had? Arrrrr

Ever since the BCS game, his stock has been plummeting. I won't be surprised if he doesn't get drafted until the late in the 2nd day.

Yeah that's what they've been saying. He was such a TD machine with the Rainbow Warriors. BTW: If I see that frillin Wendy's"Lincolns" commercial one more time you'll be hearing my scream from across the pond. :)

Archived