Patriots Fans continuing to whine

Ranger

I almost......I said ALMOST.....feel bad for them. Everything they have dreamt about has come crashing down.

But this petition tops it all: http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?XLIItrut

The comments are hilarious.

I find it hilarious that the Cheaters fans find a need to come here and spew their garbage and defend their cheating. Face it cheaters, every one of your SB's is now tainted *

I find it hilarious that the Cheaters fans find a need to come here and spew their garbage and defend their cheating. Face it cheaters, every one of your SB's is now tainted *

Cheaters hang together.

Think of this board as a level playing field for Cheating Franchises.

Howdy Cheater

Cheaters hang together.

Think of this board as a level playing field for Cheating Franchises.

Howdy Cheater

Yea right - the Jets have not been investigated by the league for cheating, nor have they been caught cheating. Only the Cheatriots can claim that. The only ones claiming that the Cheatriots aren't cheaters is the team themselves and their silly fans. You do provide entertainment though - I get a big chuckle when you try to draw the ire of Jets fans to make you feel better. It's like a little kid saying "No I'm not you are!!"

What a bunch of whinny pu$$ies. Any Pats fan with even one testicle should be ashamed to be assciated with any of the 1723 cry babies who signed that petition.

But hey, they learne dhow to be sore losers from their HC so why is anyone surprised by this? It was only a matter of time before these front running frat boy fans came up wiht excuses for the loss and the BIGGEST CHOKE IN SB HISTORY!!!!! :baby::P:Nuts:

Isnt the clock stopped to reset the chains after a first down anyway?

Yes, but it should be re-started once the markers are set.

The adding 6 seconds was questionable, but I kind of understand it if they are taken in accout of getting a good view of the ref seeing if it was made. he made it by an arm afterall.

That petition is stupid. Just like the Rams' fans after 2002. :baby:

Great point. There will never be a petition that comes close to what the Rams fans did.

I wish I had a link to that one web site that had a bunch of conspiracy theories and reported still picture evidence the game was rigged.

Win with Class. Lose with Diginity.

While it is classless hearing some the Giants **cough** Strahan talk crap after winning, some fans need to move on. It sucked. Boo Hoo us. We only went to our 6th Superbowl over the last 21 seasons.

Right because the Jets taped a Super Bowl walkthrough and a regular season game to use for their advantage. Must've missed that part.

No, because the Jets hired a CHEATING SOB for a HC who decided to clear his concious after he landed his new job and fat bank account. You can bet ManFredo taped in 06 too. Isnt odd how quiet your boy has been through all of this?

What are you Yankee/Jet fans going to do when Clemens and ManVideo are exposed?

Yes, but it should be re-started once the markers are set.

The adding 6 seconds was questionable, but I kind of understand it if they are taken in accout of getting a good view of the ref seeing if it was made. he made it by an arm afterall.

That petition is stupid. Just like the Rams' fans after 2002. :baby:

The petition makes it sound like the clock shouldnt have ever stopped. They are saying its not in the rules, but it does happen so everyone (chain gang/refs) can get set. Did the clock not start again?

No, because the Jets hired a CHEATING SOB for a HC who decided to clear his concious after he landed his new job and fat bank account. You can bet ManFredo taped in 06 too. Isnt odd how quiet your boy has been through all of this?

Im gonna go on a Pats board and cry foul.

The petition makes it sound like the clock shouldnt have ever stopped. They are saying its not in the rules, but it does happen so everyone (chain gang/refs) can get set. Did the clock not start again?

The petition is stupid. I think the reason the delusional person started it was because it was weird what happened.

The Giants come up at least a yard short and the clock is stopped for a measurement that never should have been made. The next play the Giants clearly make the 1st down and the clock stops again, even though there was no measurement.

Then the refs put 6 seconds back on the clock. It made no sense.

Either way it had nothing to do with why the Pats lost. Eli's houdini act and Tyrees catch was why they one. Phenomenal play.

The petition is stupid. I think the reason the delusional person started it was because it was weird what happened.

The Giants come up at least a yard short and the clock is stopped for a measurement that never should have been made. The next play the Giants clearly make the 1st down and the clock stops again, even though there was no measurement.

Either way it had nothing to do with why the Pats lost. Eli's houdini act and Tyrees catch was why they one. Phenomenal play.

Ok I remember that point in the game, yeah the measurement was called for from Eli I think. It wasnt real close, but the ref will usually grant bringing in the chains when asked. (even more so in the SB) The clock stopping after the 1st down was nothing out of the ordinary, IF it starts back up.

I wish I had taped the game like I had planned.......:confused0058:

Nice Sig.:rl:

Yup. They made plays ands showed how to sack a QB. The Patriots let balls slip through their finger tips and Eli escape their grasp.

Ok I remember that point in the game, yeah the measurement was called for from Eli I think. It wasnt real close, but the ref will usually grant bringing in the chains when asked. (even more so in the SB) The clock stopping after the 1st down was nothing out of the ordinary, IF it starts back up.

I wish I had taped the game like I had planned.......:confused0058:

I had it on my DVR until the game ended...delete! Thats a game I never want to see again.

Yup. They made plays ands showed how to sack a QB. The Patriots let balls slip through their finger tips and Eli escape their grasp.

Bradys passes were a little off at times it seemed, maybe he couldnt plant right because of the ankle? Well, that and getting massive pressure all the time.

Bradys passes were a little off at times it seemed, maybe he couldnt plant right because of the ankle? Well, that and getting massive pressure all the time.

I doubt it was the ankle TBH. When you can get that amount of pressure on a QB with your front 4, the QB will struggle no matter who it may be.

Archived