3rd time was a charm

Thanks everyone, now I can finally drive to the Jets games and bring some buds instead of the old man. :wink:

J

E

T

S

JETS

JETS

JETS

By the way, although my car might be dark red...I already have 2 Jets license plate things that surround the license plate on the front and back with a Jets bumper sticker, flag and helmet for the atenna. =D>

Thanks everyone, now I can finally drive to the Jets games and bring some buds instead of the old man. :wink:

J

E

T

S

JETS

JETS

JETS

By the way, although my car might be dark red...I already have 2 Jets license plate things that surround the license plate on the front and back with a Jets bumper sticker, flag and helmet for the atenna. =D>

Don't listen to these "negative nellies", bro. There's nothing wrong with picking up Jetlag's sister--provided no cops are around.

Whoa, how the hell did I miss these comments? My sister is a bitchy Long Island girl. I don't even have to kick your asses, she'll do it for me.

Don't listen to these "negative nellies", bro. There's nothing wrong with picking up Jetlag's sister--provided no cops are around.

Whoa, how the hell did I miss these comments? My sister is a bitchy Long Island girl. I don't even have to kick your asses, she'll do it for me.

Archived