Jet/Bosox Fan

Smizzy

You guys are hooked on JBF. Complete junkies the lot of ye. You can't get enough of him. I'm sure he won't disappoint. He's your Pusherman!

curtismayfield.jpg

Nah....just turning the cards on him.

If the Yanks lost 3/4 this thread would be called "JonEJet ____" .

Just wanted to show the world what kind of Redsox fan he really is. No where to be found after the big weekend.

In a day or so or after the first sox win he will stroll in and pretend he didn't notice any of this and act all superiour.

Jet/Boxson fan is swahili for giant poon flaps.

You yahoos can thank JonEJinx for jinxing you right out of first place!

What a fat loser

He's a Jets/Yanks fan

you are a Jets/Redsox fan....if he's a loser,WTF does that make you?

besides someone who continues to personally attack people when you have been asked?

Why can't a school teacher follow simple direction?

Must be nice to live in Fantasy land and not have to deal with the fact that the SOX SUCK or the fact you are a school teacher who can't follow simple directions.

To watch you personally attack JonEjet because your sox suck has becomne old & pathetic.

It's not his fault the sox won't do sh*t this yr...You are like the ugly kid wishing for the cute kid to break his nose off so you feel better about yourself.

Go play in traffic.

To watch you personally attack JonEjet because your sox suck has becomne old & pathetic.

He attacks anyone, not just me

And believe me....if he'd meet me, I promise he wouldn't say a ******* thing!!

He's a punk ass clown, that failed out of School, that feels justified when he tell 13 year old boys what to do.

I would have to imagine he is the teacher all the students think is a cock!!

Is he a member of the archdioceses?

You are like the ugly kid wishing for the cute kid to break his nose off so you feel better about yourself.

Go play in traffic.

I was the ugly kid. I never wished for such a thing.

Smizzy that is just weird.

Archived