Giants raise ticket prices $7.00

JETSFAN5180

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats because theres no such thing as real giants fans.

Half of their 'fans' were people from NY that dont really give two ****s about football rooting for the NY team to do well.

If they were to raise prices on Giants seats, theyd never sell out, regardless of how well theyre playing, lol.

Half of their 'fans' were people from NY that dont really give two ****s about football rooting for the NY team to do well.

If they were to raise prices on Giants seats, theyd never sell out, regardless of how well theyre playing, lol.

To be fair, we hardly have the best fans in the league either.

I guess those screaming fans shouting J-E-T-S-Jets, Jets, Jets are from horrible fans

no... just bandwagon fans who want to "be a part of the experience"

I love the look on peoples faces the first time they get to join Ed in his Jets chant. Its like a little kid on christmas.

The "real" fans who sit around me dont do ed's jets chant. They high-five, they are happy, but dont do ed's chant.

Please stop.

You know fine rightly that they were cheering the injury. It was blatantly obvious.

IJ- I was there and didnt see it that way at all. Im sure there were some idiots who were happy chad was hurt, but that was not the majority of the crowd. It would have been tough for someone to see on TV chad hobbling off and the same time CLemens coming on the field.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/2008/03/time_for_giants_fans_to_pay_up.html

Time for Giants fans to pay up

The cost of attending Giants games has gone up, although not by too much. Especially not for a team that just won the Super Bowl.

Here's the breakdown:

Sections 301-308, 314-328 and 334-340 will be $80 per seat.

Sections 309-313 and 329-333, as well as 101-107, 115-127 and 135-140 will be $85 a seat.

Sections 108, 114, 128 and 134 will be $90 per seat.

Seats in sections 109, 113, 129 and 133 will be $95 apiece.

Sections 110, 111, 112, 130, 131 and 132 will be $100 per seat.

Mezzanine seats will be $105.

According to the team, the net result is an average increase of $7.01. Last season, the gross average price of a Giants ticket was $83.29, which ranked 12th out of the 32 teams in the National Football League.

In addition to their NFC East rivals Dallas, Philadelphia and Washington, the Super Bowl champion Giants will host San Francisco, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincinnati and Carolina in 2008.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/2008/03/time_for_giants_fans_to_pay_up.html

The cost of attending Giants games has gone up, although not by too much. Especially not for a team that just won the Super Bowl.

Here's the breakdown:

Sections 309-313 and 329-333, as well as 101-107, 115-127 and 135-140 will be $85 a seat.

According to the team, the net result is an average increase of $7.01. Last season, the gross average price of a Giants ticket was $83.29, which ranked 12th out of the 32 teams in the National Football League.

In addition to their NFC East rivals Dallas, Philadelphia and Washington, the Super Bowl champion Giants will host San Francisco, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincinnati and Carolina in 2008.

That's a lot of money. Lol

sounds like someone rode the waaaa-mbulance to work today

People who want to believe the fans were booing chad will always believe that.

I was at the game and not once did it cross my mind they were booing chad being hurt. when I saw jackass olberman that night i was pissed off because how wrong I believed him to be.

believe what you want to believe.

Agreed.

Since when was cheering when your QB walks off the field and supporting the backup QB a bad thing?

Olbermann is a fckng idiot, "i'm from here"... Well, guess what, me too, and I was also at the game and I WAS cheering for that exact reason. So F YOU!

Agreed.

Since when was cheering when your QB walks off the field and supporting the backup QB a bad thing?

Olbermann is a fckng idiot, "i'm from here"... Well, guess what, me too, and I was also at the game and I WAS cheering for that exact reason. So F YOU!

i wish i was a smarmy asswipe like olbermann so I can use phrases like "im from here"

Here's the breakdown:

Wait ---- we pay more to see the Jets play, than the Giants fans pay???? For real????

I am not sure it is like that across the board but I believe the Mezz is $5 higher for the Jets. Unreal.

Can't wait for the "I am f'ing Woody Johnson Crowd" to try and defend this one.

Wait ---- we pay more to see the Jets play, than the Giants fans pay???? For real????

I am not sure it is like that across the board but I believe the Mezz is $5 higher for the Jets. Unreal.

Can't wait for the "I am f'ing Woody Johnson Crowd" to try and defend this one.

But..but..BZ says we have to pay more..oh where is Woody's butt plug Bwanazulia now?

c'mon Max clearly Jets fans get entertained more than Giants fans do

Good point. I tend to be negative at times that is why I like to hang out with positive influences like you.

I forgot the Jets fan has the Gate D halftime show. Clearly worth a few extra bucks. :rl:

Good point. I tend to be negative at times that is why I like to hang out with positive influences like you.

I forgot the Jets fan has the Gate D halftime show. Clearly worth a few extra bucks. :rl:

And Fireman ed is worth every penny they pay him.

and dont forget the flight crew.

Sure our football sucks, but look at all the perks we get. Suck it Giants fans!

Very mature..... You're whining over $7.00. Honestly, $7.00. That's 4 minutes pay.

You make nearly $2 a minute? Where do you work and can I have a job there ASAP? I'd love to make nearly $120 an hour.

Archived