Kansas Vs. Memphis - who do you like?

faba

Really stretching there Garb!

Loyalty is an admirable quality, Fabio. Being a life-long fan of those loveable losers, I'd think you would know a thing or two about that. Plus, it 'aint BC - anyone but BC! ;)

Im thinking Kansas, as long as they can force Memphis to stick outside(which I think they will). I think this will be the best title game in quite a while, honestly--but KU pulls one out in the end

I will root for Kansas to win-

Kansas is one of my customers. I was speaking with the Professor today and she was hoping that classes would be canceled tomorrow so that she would get the day off.

As she so eloquently stated, "Win or lose the students are going to be hungover; why bother with classes?"

Kansas is one of my customers. I was speaking with the Professor today and she was hoping that classes would be canceled tomorrow so that she would get the day off.

As she so eloquently stated, "Win or lose the students are going to be hungover; why bother with classes?"

Have you ever been on their campus? It's beautiful and absolutely insane all at the same time. :lol:

Have you ever been on their campus? It's beautiful and absolutely insane all at the same time. :lol:

My Company is too cheap to send me half away across the Country. I spend my time on Campus in the Northeast (Ithaca, Boston College, Boston University, Quinnipiac, Stonehill, Endicott, University of New Hampshire, etc.

I don't doubt what you said about the KU campus.

yea thats what im hearing to. my cousin just graduated from ku and i guess after they beat unc they were all out in the streets. wonder what they are doing now after we beat memphis and became national champions. never personally been but ima have to first stop i want to see allen field house.

no its aint

its a crap hole

mizzou>ku just accept it

kansas football stadium is smaller then my high school stadium

Just so we are on the same page here. How many National Championships and BCS Bowls did Mizzou win this season? I can't believe I'm even defending KU I'm a freakin' Husker fan. Guess that show's what I think of Mizzou.

yea thats what im hearing to. my cousin just graduated from ku and i guess after they beat unc they were all out in the streets. wonder what they are doing now after we beat memphis and became national champions. never personally been but ima have to first stop i want to see allen field house.

:lol: Wow, you livin in Derby? You're just down the road from me.

good deal. you celebrating the ku victory?

Naw, I'm too tired for that and I'm not a true KU fan anyway. Now as for the guys running up and down my street screaming ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!! I think they're making up for me. :lol:

oh well. we won a bowl game in football and are number #1 in basketball. what does mizzou have to show from this year?

we beat yall in football we betta then u

and yall didnt win last nite

memphis lost

yall ku fans are annoyin as hell

and yall tryin 2 recruit me 2 ball their

that **** aint gonna happen

i have self respect

i aint eva gonna put on that gay ass ku uniform

yall are bums and lucky tha game was fixed

cuz tha memphis tigers is tha real champs

we beat yall in football we betta then u

and yall didnt win last nite

memphis lost

yall ku fans are annoyin as hell

and yall tryin 2 recruit me 2 ball their

that **** aint gonna happen

i have self respect

i aint eva gonna put on that gay ass ku uniform

yall are bums and lucky tha game was fixed

cuz tha memphis tigers is tha real champs

thats why we got screwed on calls during that game you dumbass. the memphis player slamming the ball was a technical 1 shot and the ball. stfu we dont want you in ku anyway. you arent good enough to put on a red and blue uniform. football right, what bowl game did yall play in again?

thats why we got screwed on calls during that game you dumbass. the memphis player slamming the ball was a technical 1 shot and the ball. stfu we dont want you in ku anyway. you arent good enough to put on a red and blue uniform. football right, what bowl game did yall play in again?

I watched closely & a lot of calls & noncalls went to kansas as well. congrats though on a great win. that was a great game.

wow faba you nailed the call on that game.

I feel ral bad for both douglas & rose. this is gonna eat away at douglas for a long time. I think reliving those missed foul shots hurts a lot more than if chalmers misses that 3 in the end of reg time.

im 2 good 2 put on that uniform

i aint play fo ku if them cats payed me

ya dig

I watched closely & a lot of calls & noncalls went to kansas as well. congrats though on a great win. that was a great game.

wow faba you nailed the call on that game.

I feel ral bad for both douglas & rose. this is gonna eat away at douglas for a long time. I think reliving those missed foul shots hurts a lot more than if chalmers misses that 3 in the end of reg time.

yea was a hell of a game and proud to say ku came out on top. memphis put in a hell of a fight tho. KU just pulled off the miracle upset.

whatever you talk like your some baller or however some ya folks refer to it. but hey go to mizzou i guarantee your gonna lose every game you play ku. what can i say KU is just that good.

mizzou is winnin tha chip next year

y is u even on a jet site

ya trippin

Archived