Where will you be watching the draft?

Matt39

Should be at Bar Coastal on 77th and 1st. 30 bucks beer and wings

What are you guys doing? Anything interesting?

I am having a party in my apt in Brooklyn... cases of beer... ordering a couple trays of L&B spumoni gardens square slices.. some chips and things... got a football to throw around outside...

Like I said before... anyone that would like to join us... you can PM me.. and I will give you my number and address.... no fee to come... and we have the beer and food covered... :)

Wish I could come toon, be nice to visit n.y. again. I will be in ocala florida, got some wings and chili and a whole let of smack talk goin on.

that sounds pretty cool too... I just love the draft..even when were picking late in the round..I just love to watch were all the players are going and the drama... I love it..

I am having a party in my apt in Brooklyn... cases of beer... ordering a couple trays of L&B spumoni gardens square slices.. some chips and things... got a football to throw around outside...

Like I said before... anyone that would like to join us... you can PM me.. and I will give you my number and address.... no fee to come... and we have the beer and food covered... :)

What part of Brooklyn?

L&B Spumoni Gardens is the most delicious pizza in the freaking world. I live in the Little Italy area of the Bronx, where we have some knock-out pizza here, but that is by far the best

L&B Spumoni Gardens is the most delicious pizza in the freaking world. I live in the Little Italy area of the Bronx, where we have some knock-out pizza here, but that is by far the best

I live in walking distance to L&B and davinici's on 18th. The two best pizzeria's in the world IMO.

lol, you have no idea how true that is. I mean to think that a shine to mcfadden exists so close to me and my nonexistent kids.

LOl.... thats pretty funny... Spumoni gardens bro..best ever... :) and gonna throw the football on the block..show off my arm which is probaly better then pennington lol and almost as good as kellen :)

Archived