Fins Trading Taylor

Old Rogue

You know taylor is going to play well for at least 2 more years. a team with a low first or high second that is a player or two away from winning it all will want him. If he went to the cowboys and they also get another wr, they'd be a good choice to go far in the playoffs.

they always have a chance in the playoffs but every year romo screws them in some way.

idk according to the article one mentioned no way would give a 1st rounder for a 34year old. idk cowboys might but wouldnt suprise me if the raiders or redskins try to get in on it aswell.

Who cares about his age. Look at the NBA. Kevin Garnett is about that age and look how much the Celtics gave up for him. That would be equal to like 3 first rounders, and now the Celtics are going to win the championship. I'd take Taylor for a 1st rounder.

Who cares about his age. Look at the NBA. Kevin Garnett is about that age and look how much the Celtics gave up for him. That would be equal to like 3 first rounders, and now the Celtics are going to win the championship. I'd take Taylor for a 1st rounder.

You seriously compared the NFL and the NBA?

wow.

When basketball has 22 different players playing and having an effect on the game, come call me.

one player cannot carry a team in football like they can in basketball.

it does when you can go for either gholston or long whom are young and talented to someone whom will only be around for a couple more years.

a fag? makes millions of dollars, owns some nice cars, has a huge home, and gets laid more times than your family altogether. if thats the definition of fag where do i sign up.

He is married ...

If he is getting laid, he is probably cheating on his wife

Archived