BOSTON BASKETBALL

Blackout

Lebron is a man child who can drive to the hoop whenever he wants. if he becomes a 80-85% foul shooter, it will make that part of his game even more ridiculous.

pierce finally stepped up and reminded Celtic fans that no matter if KG or Allen is here, it is STILL Pierce's team. great game 7 for him...did anyone see Ray Allen today? did he play? :rolleyes:

those that aren't piston or celtic fans, watch the western conf. finals...the east is going to be ugly! first team to 75 wins!

the east has the 2 strongest teams in the NBA though.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lebron is a man child who can drive to the hoop whenever he wants

But he settles for jump shots. He should drive to the hoop every time as he always gets fouled*

*Does he really get fouled?

I was very impressed with Pierce today. He will be the key to our 17th banner and will be a lock for HOFer once he gets his ring. I have never doubted him even in the worst of times, and he will prove to be one of the greatest Celtic's legends ever.
LMAO

the east has the 2 strongest teams in the NBA though.

Do you really believe the crap that you just said? Lakers are better then both teams in the East by far. Spurs, and New Orleans are probably also better then the both of them. The West is hands down the tougher conference, you really have to be drunk to think the East has stronger teams. The reason the Lakers, Hornets, and Spurs have less wins is because they have to play teams like Phoenix, Houston, Utah, Denver, Golden State, and so on during the year. The East only has one other 50+ win team, and 3 other teams .500 or better. Bottom line, Detroit, and Boston aren't better then Los Angeles, New Orleans, or San Antonio.

I was very impressed with Pierce today. He will be the key to our 17th banner and will be a lock for HOFer once he gets his ring. I have never doubted him even in the worst of times, and he will prove to be one of the greatest Celtic's legends ever.

Stop talking like you are a die hard Celtics fan. You have stated many times that you became a Jets fan because Curtis Martin moved from the Pats to the Jets.

How old were you when Pierce became a Celtic? How about Curtis moving to the Jets?

Who is your baseball team?

Please don't talk about raising banner# 17 as you have never seen the Celtics win one.

Stop talking like you are a die hard Celtics fan. You have stated many times that you became a Jets fan because Curtis Martin moved from the Pats to the Jets.

How old were you when Pierce became a Celtic? How about Curtis moving to the Jets?

Please don't talk about raising banner# 17 as you have never seen the Celtics win one.

Gotta love front runners!

Who are you to tell me that I'm not a Celtic's fan? I have been a Celtic's fan ever since I was very young and I am a die hard Celtic's fan. Also, I was 5 when pierce became a Celtic. I don't understand why you can't just accept the fact that I like the Celtics. Is there some reason why you are trying to sway my fanhood to a different team? I would think that a supposed Celtic's fan would actually encourage me to be a Celtic's fan rather than denying that I'm a Celtic's fan. Sorry for trying to provide some team spirit and compliment a great basketball player!

Who are you to tell me that I'm not a Celtic's fan? I have been a Celtic's fan ever since I was very young and I am a die hard Celtic's fan. Also, I was 5 when pierce became a Celtic. I don't understand why you can't just accept the fact that I like the Celtics. Is there some reason why you are trying to sway my fanhood to a different team? Sorry for trying to provide some team spirit and compliment and great basketball player!

cuz u aint a real fan

ya said ya would leave tha celtic if pp left

ya trippin

cuz u aint a real fan

ya said ya would leave tha celtic if pp left

ya trippin

I never said that. Also, I wasn't talking to you. I don't care about your opinion, seeing as how you know nothing and probally can't even spell your own name. You know nothing about sports and I don't care what your "homeboys" think either.

Who are you to tell me that I'm not a Celtic's fan? I have been a Celtic's fan ever since I was very young and I am a die hard Celtic's fan. Also, I was 5 when pierce became a Celtic. I don't understand why you can't just accept the fact that I like the Celtics. Is there some reason why you are trying to sway my fanhood to a different team? I would think that a supposed Celtic's fan would actually encourage me to be a Celtic's fan rather than denying that I'm a Celtic's fan. Sorry for trying to provide some team spirit and compliment a great basketball player!

Your avatar says it all.

Stop saying "we" when you talk about the Celtics and maybe I will give you some respect.

Yisman, we sweeped the Rockets, Spurs, Mavericks, and Hornets. Four of the best teams in the Western Conference couldn't even beat us once. Also, we had the best win percent vs. Western Conference teams. Am I missing something?

you're stupid.

Plus, "sweeped" isn't a word.

You have picking the Celtics to lose for the last month. Keep up the good work.

Game 1 at the Garden on Tuesday.

There is only one Garden and that is in New York City.

Sorry, but you play at the Boston Bruins home that you RENT and its called the TD Bank&North Arena.

BTW, I didn't say Boston would lose in the 1st round. But hey, lets pump our chests because you took the 8 and 4 seeds to Game 7's. Awesome. :headbang:

What did I tell you before? It doesn't matter as the West team will dominate whoever comes out of the East.

Still the TD Banknorth Garden. That is not the Boston Garden. There is one Garden and one only and that is the world's most famous arena.

it's a Garden and not an Arena. You've been calling it by the wrong name while correcting someone else. ;)

Still the TD Banknorth Garden. That is not the Boston Garden. There is one Garden and one only and that is the world's most famous arena.

Madison Square Garden, often abbreviated as MSG, and known colloquially simply as The Garden, has been the name of four arenas in New York City.

There have been four incarnations of the arena. The first two were located at the Northeast corner of Madison Square (Madison Ave. & 26th St.) from which the arena derived its name. Subsequently a new 17,000-seat Garden (opened December 15, 1925) was built at 50th Street and 8th Avenue, and the current Garden (opened February 14, 1968) is at 7th Avenue between 31st and 33rd Streets, situated on top of Pennsylvania Station.

This is Boston's 2nd arena and it's called the Garden. Deal with it.

disagree.

det and bos have the 2 deepest benches of the remaining 5 squads

Who cares about bench, their bench doesn't mean either Detroit, or Boston are better. San Antonio is pretty much a dynasty (4 in 9 years). Los Angeles is back, and better then ever with Pau Gasol now on the team. Chris Paul, need I say more, is there a better point guard in the league then the Hornets young guard? I don't think so.

The best Detroit could do is 1 championship in the 5 consecutive seasons they made it to the eastern conference championship, and Boston has 3 choke artists who couldn't do **** in their prime.

Any team that comes out of the West should win a series against the Eastern team by 6 games.

Archived