Nate Garner: MERGED

bobbyjet69

How about the kid from Army...the safety. I don't think he's been drafted yet. Mangini likes guys like that.

Since I am currently wearing my Army Football t-shirt... I'll suggest that perhaps we will pick one of the Army players up as a UDFA?

OT, 6-7, 319

SR-3L

Roland, Ark.

(Pulaski Robinson HS)

OUTLOOK: Few have made as much progress in the weight room as Garner has in his tenure at Arkansas. He has combined his increased bulk and strength with his already solid fundamentals and footwork to give the Razorbacks a talented starter at right tackle. His dedication is even more impressive when you consider he has earned minimal playing time while working behind former offensive tackle standouts Zac Tubbs and Tony Ugoh. Garner appears primed for a break-through season on the Razorbacks

I don't know if Nate Garner is that funny a name but 6'6 1/2 326 lb Tackle who led the way for Darren McFadden and Felix Jones in the 7th round... I like it

Pick Analysis: Garner is a big, tall guy but is not very fast so he is not ideal for pulling. He has experience as a five-year senior and those players have generally worked out well in the pros. He is strong and projects as a possible depth player.

Archived