Who's going to start the opening day(Miami) game thread?

BP

• 1 month later...

I would just like to say that I am well rested and up to the task.

I have been working all summer on a new gameplan to ensure victory every week, and you will start to see this new strategy throughout the preseason, as I continue to eliminate the few tweaks remaining....

Just stay with me, and I will lead us to victory!:Nuts:

I have a feeling it will be me (the thread starter for game one). Call it a hunch.

Max, you've done such a good job this offseason with the upgrades and such...Do you really want to erase all of that with a week 1 loss, just to prove you can?

Please, on behalf of the NYJ and their entire fan base, leave the gamethread alone.

Max, you've done such a good job this offseason with the upgrades and such...Do you really want to erase all of that with a week 1 loss, just to prove you can?

Please, on behalf of the NYJ and their entire fan base, leave the gamethread alone.

The Jets are winning week one. You can have week two. If you have skills they will be needed then!

The Jets are winning week one. You can have week two. If you have skills they will be needed then!

No.

We need some consistency here. You can alter your gameplan from week to week, but you can't completely change the makeover of your team on a week-to-week basis. We must stay consistent, and we must do the things we need to do on a weekly basis in order to ensure that we're giving ourselves the best opportunity to win.

As it is apparent to this point that I am winning the offseason competition, let me have the thread until we lose a game. After that we can go back to first come first serve again.

I would just like to say that I am well rested and up to the task.

I have been working all summer on a new gameplan to ensure victory every week, and you will start to see this new strategy throughout the preseason, as I continue to eliminate the few tweaks remaining....

Just stay with me, and I will lead us to victory!:Nuts:

Yes because you led us to so many victories last season. ;)

No.

We need some consistency here. You can alter your gameplan from week to week, but you can't completely change the makeover of your team on a week-to-week basis. We must stay consistent, and we must do the things we need to do on a weekly basis in order to ensure that we're giving ourselves the best opportunity to win.

As it is apparent to this point that I am winning the offseason competition, let me have the thread until we lose a game. After that we can go back to first come first serve again.

Just start the thread at midnight. I really have no control over this. :winking0001:

No BS on gameday Mods... I know what your thinking you Vcash whores.

I'll be in Miami that weekend. it will be unlikely that I will be able to start a thread with my Blackberry while my liver is pickled.

I'll be in Miami that weekend. it will be unlikely that I will be able to start a thread with my Blackberry while my liver is pickled.

LOL. You bet on me, didnt you? All you have to do is delete threads started by anyone else...You don't have to worry about posting. :Nuts:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived