Is CHADWICK's ankle bothering him?

Kentucky Jet

Today in baseball I suffered a high ankle sprain on my right foot. So it's pretty ironic how this story comes out today lol.

I also fractured my left wrist the same day Chad fractured his in the preseason VS the Gmen.

So im a rotator cuff injury *knock on wood* away from being the next chad:confused0058:

Today in baseball I suffered a high ankle sprain on my right foot. So it's pretty ironic how this story comes out today lol.

I also fractured my left wrist the same day Chad fractured his in the preseason VS the Gmen.

So im a rotator cuff injury *knock on wood* away from being the next chad:confused0058:

Come on man, don't get hurt on us. We need you, everyone misses you around here.

Just cut him already. By all accounts he has continued to perfrom poorly in mini-camp and he is just not durable. At all. The longer Pennington remains on the team the longer he holds us back.

and he is extremely expensive! We must go with youth at QB. We know what CHAD can and can't do. Let him do it elsewhere. Too many guys want to be hasty in judging KELLEN after 7 games with no #1 WR and NO power run game and a weak OL. Has anyone taken the time to read about TROY AIKMAN's first year? Terry Bradshaw? ELI Manning? Payton? Lets give the kid some slack and let him develop. If he can't do the job it will be obvious enough. But 7 games is hardly an ample amount of time to judge a QB. We know that CHAD will not get us to a SB and win it. Time for him to go! It is all about the SB not QB ratings! A QB should have good ratings when he throws short passes to his FB or RB. In order to keep the defense honest, a QB has to be ABLE to beat a defense- long! CHAD just can not do that now! Heck, even in these OTA's he needs 15 yards and gets only 12. Yet some need to be critical of Kellen!

Is Pennington’s Right Ankle an Issue Heading Into 2008?

Posted by Matt Loede on June 7th, 2008 filed in Main

Today’s New York Daily News is reporting that Chad Pennington’s right ankle may be a problem again, as he is favoring the ankle. Pennington hurt the ankle at the start of last season, and it looks as if it may linger back into 08. During the teams practice on Friday, he was walking with a slight limp at times. Pennington and Kellen Clemens are expected to have a pretty good QB battle during camp this year.

Thank D'Brick for letting Jarvis Green rape Pennington in week 1 last season. So glad he's turned out to be a franchise left tackle.

Thank D'Brick for letting Jarvis Green rape Pennington in week 1 last season. So glad he's turned out to be a franchise left tackle.

as the conversation takes an abrupt left turn....yea I agree KJ...Chad's time here should be done and you know I NEVER was a basher-always have been a fan (of Penny) but enuff's enuff and I too now have seen ENOUGH

You know the other team gets paid too. If Pennington wasn't such an egg back there... hmm... where have I heard that before?

You know the other team gets paid too. If Pennington wasn't such an egg back there... hmm... where have I heard that before?

He let Clemens get nailed and taken out of a game too...

Chad wasnt an egg... his ankle got bent in half... you guys act like you want him to be superman... he was injured legit... wasnt some fake injury.

i've got the rotator cuff locked up for you. let me tell you, a torn rotator cuff sucks. i can only throw one football (about 20 yards max) or one baseball and i'm DONE. i can't even play darts anymore for more than 20 minutes or it hurts.

hell, i skipped a rock along the east river on thursday and felt it until this morning. i'm just too chicken to go under the knife.....

He let Clemens get nailed and taken out of a game too...

Chad wasnt an egg... his ankle got bent in half... you guys act like

you want him to be superman... he was injured legit... wasnt some fake injury.

He seems to get a legit injury every other sack.

Originally Posted by GandWFan viewpost.gif

And Clemens is a man of stone???

Clemens had a pretty serious injury in college (People tell me he was definite 1st rounder if not for it) and was injured in very limited playing time last season. How can people who want Clemens to start over Pennington use that as their reasoning?

My advice, Stick to the arm strength and interception issues.

And Clemens is a man of stone???

Clemens had a pretty serious injury in college (People tell me he was definite 1st rounder if not for it) and was injured in very limited playing time last season. How can people who want Clemens to start over Pennington use that as their reasoning?

My advice, Stick to the arm strength and interception issues.

Kellen has had 1/20th the number of injuries chad has had. One injury does not make someone injury prone. 6-7 injuries do.

At the age of 24?

and? Chad already had more injuries than evil Knievel and Jacky Chan combined by 24. He is the bionic man, although instead if using start of the art science to put him together they had mcgyver come in and put him together with shoelaces and duct tape.

and? Chad already had more injuries than evil Knievel and Jacky Chan combined by 24. He is the bionic man, although instead if using start of the art science to put him together they had mcgyver come in and put him together with shoelaces and duct tape.

What injuries did Chad have at 24?

Bruised Labia, Herpes, Prolapsed anus. Fractured Penis and a nasty case of throws-like-a-little-girlitis.

Your like the TX version of a JETS fan... no wait... thats insulting to TX... he actually uses facts instead of trying to hide behind bad jokes...

Try a witty response sometime... not just bad jokes to overcome the hole you dug by using a lie to spread your garbage.

and he is extremely expensive! We must go with youth at QB. We know what CHAD can and can't do. Let him do it elsewhere. Too many guys want to be hasty in judging KELLEN after 7 games with no #1 WR and NO power run game and a weak OL. Has anyone taken the time to read about TROY AIKMAN's first year? Terry Bradshaw? ELI Manning? Payton? Lets give the kid some slack and let him develop. If he can't do the job it will be obvious enough. But 7 games is hardly an ample amount of time to judge a QB. We know that CHAD will not get us to a SB and win it. Time for him to go! It is all about the SB not QB ratings! A QB should have good ratings when he throws short passes to his FB or RB. In order to keep the defense honest, a QB has to be ABLE to beat a defense- long! CHAD just can not do that now! Heck, even in these OTA's he needs 15 yards and gets only 12. Yet some need to be critical of Kellen!

When did Chad ever have a true #1 WR??????????

Kellen Clemens did not last the entire year thats the difference between the QBs you mentioned.

Your like the TX version of a JETS fan... no wait... thats insulting to TX... he actually uses facts instead of trying to hide behind bad jokes...

Try a witty response sometime... not just bad jokes to overcome the hole you dug by using a lie to spread your garbage.

I use bad jokes because the facts speak for themselves. Chad is injury prone, has a sub-par arm and can not win against good teams.

I use bad jokes because the facts speak for themselves. Chad is injury prone, has a sub-par arm and can not win against good teams.

That was not the question at hand... your still side stepping it...

Chump

That was not the question at hand... your still side stepping it...

Chump

Yes it was. That was the exact question at hand. We were discussion chad pennington and how he is injury prone and a bad quarterback. What other topic were we discussion? But one get one free hobby rockets? But one used car get 2 free model rockets.

What injuries did Chad have at 24?

Bruised Labia, Herpes, Prolapsed anus. Fractured Penis and a nasty case of throws-like-a-little-girlitis.

Yes it was. That was the exact question at hand. We were discussion chad pennington and how he is injury prone and a bad quarterback. What other topic were we discussion? But one get one free hobby rockets? But one used car get 2 free model rockets.

Learn how to read.

Learn how to read.

okay, and? what does that prove? are we gonna go back in time and get a 24 year old chad to play QB for us? What bearing does that fact have on anything relevant? He had no injuries at 24, now he is recovering from his 4th career ending injury.

okay, and? what does that prove? are we gonna go back in time and get a 24 year old chad to play QB for us? What bearing does that fact have on anything relevant? He had no injuries at 24, now he is recovering from his 4th career ending injury.

Still side stepping...

Your the man!

The brittleness of the egg never ceases to amaze me. Ronnie Brown can come back from a torn ligament in his leg and be almost 100% by now yet Chad Pennington got a sprained ankle in September and its still bothering him? Awesome.

Archived