Interleague is crap

MagicBizkit87

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet if it was Josh Beckett, or CC the one who got hurt, I am damn sure you'll hear from the Cleveland, and Boston fans as soon as it happened. People like Gainzo are full of ****, and they know they would be on a rant against Interleague if this were to happen to Beckett, or someone else like CC.

Yes, there would be fans like you who go off the deep end when something happens to their guy and blame everyone else except for the real person.

Fans who are a little more grounded realize that its a part of the game.

And I dont think Gainzo looks for excuses when things go wrong... other sawx fans- yep.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that JCB92387 is one of the most uninformed posters I have ever encountered on the "internets."

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Gainzo is the least intelligent Bostonian in the world, if that were possible. Actually, I don't think that is possible, they are all really dumb.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Gainzo is the least intelligent Bostonian in the world, if that were possible. Actually, I don't think that is possible, they are all really dumb.

No, he is one of the smahtest...

you really need to get out more. And its not like Yankee fans are any smarter.. most are dumb hacks who know nothing about baseball.

And mets fans... forget it. too many dim lightbulbs in that group.

To be honest, I am not going to read anything else in this topic. It's not my fault the idiots on this site, don't know that Interleague is ruining the game of baseball.

Free agency and the union ruined baseball.

Selig just added to it.

and why is it if someone disagrees with you they are idiots? Typical yankee fan. People who dont accept others opinions are the real idiots.

Says the guy who joined the board 3 months ago :rl:

I'm intrigued by the way you have decided that I'm not intelligent. Please explain.

LOL I'm a Yankees fan and I'm not complaining. Baseball players spend two hours stretching and warming up before a game. They can't run now? Come on. Freak injury, don't blame one of the most successful ventures the MLB has had in a while.

sorry to disparage you... but the yankee majority makes all fans look bad.

I know...

It's even true sometimes for me. It's hard to not look bad when the majority of Yankee fans agree with this guy... http://www.northjersey.com/sports/yankees/Joba_not_the_same_bogeyman_he_was.html

wow... 2 starts and he writing him off....

sounds like someone wants to have a story to point to if Joba struggles as a starter in the long run. and if not, people will forget this article.

wow... 2 starts and he writing him off....

sounds like someone wants to have a story to point to if Joba struggles as a starter in the long run. and if not, people will forget this article.

He's been against the move the whole time. And he's said stuff like even if he's an ace, it doesn't matter because he was "meant to come out of the bullpen." And sadly, most Yankee fans buy that crap and agree with him.

Interleague is crap. The match-ups are not compelling, except for a couple of cross-town rivalries. If I could reverse the entire Bud Selig era and maybe eliminate the DH, I'd finally be able to enjoy baseball properly.

...and to prove I'm a hypocrite: I watched KC take on the Diamondbacks today.

The DH rule was not the way baseball was intended to be played.

Exactly. AND it only encourages the existence of one-way players like Ortiz and the Giambi brothers. I go to the ball-park to see ballplayers, not hitters.

I actually would like to see more pitchers hit. Maybe then, they wouldn't be so ballsy about throwing at people's heads. I'm still waiting for the day someone punches Pedro in his face and makes him bleed.

Speaking of that, I can't wait for Youkilis to punch Joba and make him cry.

I like baseball where more strategy is involved.

You mean the dreaded double switch? Dusty Baker has gone to the playoffs, the dumbest man in baseball. Tell me all about the strategy needed in the NL.

To be honest, I am not going to read anything else in this topic. It's not my fault the idiots on this site, don't know that Interleague is ruining the game of baseball.

Interleague is ruining the game of baseball? Attendance goes up during interleague play. A Yankee fan in St. Louis has almost no chance of seeing his beloved Yankees. It was designed for the fans. You know, the most important part of the game.

Interleague is ruining the game of baseball? Attendance goes up during interleague play. A Yankee fan in St. Louis has almost no chance of seeing his beloved Yankees. It was designed for the fans. You know, the most important part of the game.

That post is dead on. I actually got a bit excited while I read it. I've never had those feelings about something you wrote before. :D

I was not going to post in here anymore, but I took notice to this moron's message:

Hahahaha, JCB is even more clueless about baseball than he is about hockey, who knew?! lol

Gee, I wonder what team you bandwagon on in this league? Red Sox? Phillies? Hey, Cubs look good right now.

Which of those 3 are your team

I was not going to post in here anymore, but I took notice to this fags message.

Gee, I wonder what team you bandwagon on in this league? Red Sox? Phillies? Hey, Cubs look good right now.

Which of those 3 are your team

No such luck, sir. Sharrow is an unabashed Pirates fan.

They have plenty of room on that bandwagon.

It's not Selig's fault that Wang is a tard who runs like Corky.

For the fans in St. Louis, they could either plan a trip to New York and see them in the Bronx, or they can take a trip to Chicago, Minnesota, Cleveland, Detroit, or Kansas City and see the Yankees when they play them.

For the fans in St. Louis, they could either plan a trip to New York and see them in the Bronx, or they can take a trip to Chicago, Minnesota, Cleveland, Detroit, or Kansas City and see the Yankees when they play them.

Right. In today's economy, people can afford to jet off for a weekend to NY to see a baseball game.

If Beckett had gotten hurt today, you would be doing cartwheels, and that the entire season should be interleague.

Right. In today's economy, people can afford to jet off for a weekend to NY to see a baseball game.

If Beckett had gotten hurt today, you would be doing cartwheels, and that the entire season should be interleague.

Actually the only person I would honestly wish an injury upon would be Curt Schilling. Other then that, I don't want to see anybody get hurt.

Dude, why don't you shut the **** up for the first time in your life, which I honestly don't expect to ever happen.

You know for a fact if Josh Beckett was injured this way, you would be pissed as well. Please just do me a favor, and shut the **** up.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that JCB92387 is one of the most uninformed posters I have ever encountered on the "internets."

Let's do this without the personal attacks.

Wow, after reading all your posts I'm figuring you're about....um....14?

Wow, after reading all your posts I'm figuring you're about....um....14?

I think JCB stated in one of his posts that he was 14 and remembered vividly watching the Yankees win when he was two, unless I am mistaken and it was some other JCB....

Archived