• Last Reply
Hey CC

Jon Lester is the next Dandy Andy? In your fucxing dreams Pal

He pitched against a lineup that is feast or famine

You're right. He could be better.

2006: 7-2, 4.76 ERA

2007: 4-0, 4.57 ERA

2008: 7-3, 3.21 ERA (One no hitter)

He's improved every season, while coming back from cancer.

Lifetime: 18-5, 4.02 ERA, 2 CG's, 1 No Hitter, 262 IP, 186 K's.

Sure Andy had a better start to his career, but he also wasn't battling a life threatning disease. Lester also doesn't have as many pitches as Pettitte, but there is a possibilty he could turn out to be the better pitcher.

Just like you said, it's an open forum. That means I can continue to expose you for the mentally deficient human that you are.

Whenever you post, you show everyone why parents shouldn't let their 7 year olds on the internet.

You're right. He could be better.

2006: 7-2, 4.76 ERA

2007: 4-0, 4.57 ERA

2008: 7-3, 3.21 ERA (One no hitter)

He's improved every season, while coming back from cancer.

Lifetime: 18-5, 4.02 ERA, 2 CG's, 1 No Hitter, 262 IP, 186 K's.

Sure Andy had a better start to his career, but he also wasn't battling a life threatning disease. Lester also doesn't have as many pitches as Pettitte, but there is a possibilty he could turn out to be the better pitcher.

DOubt it bud

Need to do it over the long haul

This ****ing guys record is basicallly one solid season

He can't hold Dandy's jock

Just goes to show the best individuals at a position wont neccisarily make up the best team/lineup.

There's no identity to the Yankee lineup and there hasnt been for quite some time. You just got the sense its a bunch of individuals going up to the plate just concerned about their own stats- never adjusting regardless of what the situation is.

Just watching the Sox should anger Yankee fans. Its a team clearly built around the two big bats Manny/Ortiz- but they also have a bunch of guys that are going to battle the opposing pitcher each time he gets up.

As much of a little btch Pedroia is, the Yankees need a player like that. They need a consistent bat like Kevin Youkilis who isnt going to slump for months on end and then go on tears where he COMPILES meaningless numbers. Ditto Mike Lowell- certainly not the flashiest of players but he was a typical pre 2000 Yankee player.

We have fallen in love with the big names, the big home run totals and our offense isnt nearly as good as it was during the dynasty run.

Its not "bad luck" its guys who cant hit when the pressure is on.

Sold my weekend series tix

Getting to the stadium is tough....but on July 4th weekend it is SUPER TOUGH....especially from SC

We'll watch at home on the 60" Samsung HDTV

Damn, that must be nice. boat/fishing/Yankee season tickets/60'' Samsung HDTV.

My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. :bag:

You would think he could hook up his boys from JN.

:banned:

And what a dud of a game to attend. Just embarassing I had to sit through that. The fans were desperately looking for something to cheer for. Seemed like the Yanks grounded into about 70 double plays last night.

Just awful.

Do you wear clown shoes when you post on the net tough guy ?

I have no idea what that means. But I do know that all your posts consists of homophobic jokes, and general sophomoric humor. There's a difference between witty humor and and just being downright moronic. Maybe one of these days you can figure out the difference, but I'm not going to hold out for that one.

Why is that? Because I think the Sox could sweep this series or the fact that I think the Yanks could come back and completely dominate the next two games? Which makes you personally attack me?

I read it that you thought the Yanks were going to be dominated....and the Sawx would not only sweep, but DOMINATE

I misread your post

I read it that you thought the Yanks were going to be dominated....and the Sawx would not only sweep, but DOMINATE

I misread your post

It's ok, I was hammered when I posted it and might not have been very clear.

The Yanks need a big one out of Moose today.

Archived