Downtime

Maxman

There is going to be some downtime later tonight. Hopefully it will only be about 2 hours. I can't give an exact time right now. Probably somewhere around 2am (Eastern). So if you are up at that time, go to bed.

If you are posting from Ireland and it isn't bedtime we apologize for the inconvenience.

We will try to make it up to you by bringing back your favorite smilies. :)

You and the tech team are doing a great job, Max.

Max is a one man tech team around here - the man is a machine.

Thanks Bob.

Beans will get a good nights sleep tonight. But when he wakes up tomorrow he will see that it truly is a team effort, lol. Don't check your PMs tomorrow Beans. Save yourself!

Thanks Bob.

Beans will get a good nights sleep tonight. But when he wakes up tomorrow he will see that it truly is a team effort, lol. Don't check your PMs tomorrow Beans. Save yourself!

Big thunderstorms down here tonight- uhhh - I think my connection to the internet is going to be down tomorrow. ;) I'll check in bright and early, boss. :)

How many years are the PPLs? Is there a waiting list?

Last month we had 14,000 names. So far we have received 21,000 no responses. If my math is correct I think that means we still have a waiting list of 7,000 names.

:)

There is going to be some downtime later tonight. Hopefully it will only be about 2 hours. I can't give an exact time right now. Probably somewhere around 2am (Eastern). So if you are up at that time, go to bed.

If you are posting from Ireland and it isn't bedtime we apologize for the inconvenience.

We will try to make it up to you by bringing back your favorite smilies. :)

GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

Archived