JetNation Member Could Use Some Support

Fin Fan In Cali

Even though he is a fellow Dolphin fan, like2god could use your support, prayers and thoughts. His mom was in the hospital a few months ago, and was looking better. However she has developed an infection, and the doctor has told him and his sister that it didn't look good for his mom surviving this round with the infection. He has been reading this thread on our site. If you have a few extra minutes to post an encouraging comment, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot! John

http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=11714&page=5

Good luck man, hope your mom gets better. My grandma was in the hospital 2 weeks in 07 and she wasnt doing good but she pulled through she had 2 masses in her pelvic region and they were cancerous and she went through kimo for her 3 time. she was ready to give but she didnt. Try to encourage your mom because to keep on keeping on cause if you encourage that shes still got some good years left and this isnt her time then she may pull through. Just try to keep her spirit up and best of luck.

Good luck man, hope your mom gets better. My grandma was in the hospital 2 weeks in 07 and she wasnt doing good but she pulled through she had 2 masses in her pelvic region and they were cancerous and she went through kimo for her 3 time. she was ready to give but she didnt. Try to encourage your mom because to keep on keeping on cause if you encourage that shes still got some good years left and this isnt her time then she may pull through. Just try to keep her spirit up and best of luck.
Thanks for the great comments bro. If you are a member of ThePhins, you can post it here in this link so he will see it, when he isn't spending time with his mom. He is reading comments, and leaving thanks for all the posts.

Thanks for the great comments bro. If you are a member of ThePhins, you can post it here in this link so he will see it, when he isn't spending time with his mom. He is reading comments, and leaving thanks for all the posts.

i dont feel like registering there but if you could just sent it to him and say someone from jetnation wrote this that would be great.

Even though he is a fellow Dolphin fan, like2god could use your support, prayers and thoughts. His mom was in the hospital a few months ago, and was looking better. However she has developed an infection, and the doctor has told him and his sister that it didn't look good for his mom surviving this round with the infection. He has been reading this thread on our site. If you have a few extra minutes to post an encouraging comment, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot! John

Done - you're good people from spreading the word, fin.

Mike I posted over at ThePhins on your mothers thread and here I am. I hope all gets better soon and I will keep her and you in my thoughts. Its amazing how we were just talking about her just a month or so ago and how she was getting better and how quickly things change. It sucks and I'm very, very sorry. You're a great poster, and I'm sure a great person. Look foward to meeting you one day, hopefully in December. :beer:

Just after 6pm tonight our mother passed away. We spent every day with her and today was no different. She had been in a sedated state for the past week or two because she was so weak and she was suffering the effects of several infections and it just took it's toll on her. Today was different though, she had her eyes open all day and we just talked to her and told her we loved her. At 6pm they asked us to leave as they always have because the nurses do their shift change and do their reports, so my oldest sister and I went a few miles down the road to watch my niece do her gymnastics class. Not long after that we got the phone call to come back to the hospital because they ere doing CPR on our mother. It all happened so fast, but by the time we got back she was gone and in peace.

I really believe that she waited for us to leave before she left so we wouldn't see the nurses rushing into the room and all of the buzzers and commotion. She is a great woman who raised 4 kids on her own and a woman who spent her entire life sacrificing everything she had to make sure that we had what we needed and most of what we wanted. I can't thank her enough for everything that she's taught me and instilled in me, she really is the greatest woman that I've ever known.

So thank you so much for all of the kind words and prayers, they really meant alot to me when I came home after a long emotional day and needed some happiness, comfort and encouragement. You all have a special place in my heart and I can't thank you enough.

Mike

Archived