So, I Have A Lot Of Explaining To Do.

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've forgotten how addictive this board can be. No work is getting down at the PD or the house. Hahaha.

I can't relay enough how nice it is to be back. I missed you guys and gals.

Mods:

WHY IS THIS GUY STILL POSTING????? CHECK YOUR PMs.

I have been avoiding his phone calls for a week now. Take care of THIS NOW.

I dunno.

It just doesn't have the venom the previous big red letter writer had in his posts.

The typical GOB post calls for 2 parts venom. I only put one in. I was afraid if I followed the full recipe I would wake the Ghost Of StormShadow past.

Welcome back GOB, So now your a detective?

Well there goes all my Bacon Jokes I've been saving for ya j/k

glad to see you are back and a new man :cheers:

54 lbs lighter eh? Max must be pissed :)

I eat oatmeal every day now, no room for Bacon, I'm already 'regular' enough. :)

Yeah Max wasn't too happy when he found out. He told me he was going to run 10 miles in response, just like he promised a year and a half ago.

I eat oatmeal every day now, no room for Bacon, I'm already 'regular' enough. :)

Yeah Max wasn't too happy when he found out. He told me he was going to run 10 miles in response, just like he promised a year and a half ago.

he is still working on it Pat, a block at a time

Dude I totally ran the 10 miles. Ran a half marathon actually. I guess you weren't reading the board at all during your hissy fit.

:rl:

Belated welcome back. Missed you a lot on the Baseball threads.

Thanks bro. I missed you guys on there too. Of course it was probably best I wasn't around for the first 1/2 of the Tigers season.

Ban this tool

GO back to serving those arrogant New Englanders their $100 bottles of wine in Nantucket.

Hey guys I just talked to G.O.B. I don't want to get into it, let's just say it isn't going to work out.

Start saying your goodbyes. :shutit:

Max, its been great. You've been a good leader but I guess it is time for you to leave. Now that we have a legend returning we no longer need you to fill the dead spots.

Good luck with your next site. Send me a PM when its all set up.

-LBS

Max, its been great. You've been a good leader but I guess it is time for you to leave. Now that we have a legend returning we no longer need you to fill the dead spots.

Good luck with your next site. Send me a PM when its all set up.

-LBS

Tom Shane came back? I saw the legend comment but I don't see that he posted. Link? :winking0001:

Archived