So, I Have A Lot Of Explaining To Do.

The Gun Of Bavaria

Hey JetNation, this is neither a self-initiated StormShadow-esque "Welcome me back" thread, nor am I looking for attention. I am here to apologize to a great number of you whom I consider my friends.

As many of you know I disappeared in the middle of the night Baltimore Colts style, packing my Mayflower moving trucks without as much as a good bye to the place I called home for a number of years, and most importantly, the friends I had made along the way. Despite frequent attempts by many of you to contact me during that time, I chose to continue my poor decision making and shut many of you out, something I am not proud of whatsoever.

I make no excuses for my actions and trying to explain the things in my life at the time that was driving them would be pointless. All I can do right now is apologize for my actions, earn your friendships and trust back, and reintegrate into this board if you'll all allow me the honor.

It's been a long year and I've missed you guys a lot during that time. I'm sorry I acted the way I did and violated both the trust and friendships many of us have built over the years.

I hope you can all give me a second chance.

GOB

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless you are bribing me with beer go back to where you came from :)

I owe you a keg.

don't know ya dude but welcome back

Thanks Bro

Welcome back Guns - glad to see you around this place again!

Thanks. Does your wife still have those great looking legs? :D

What, the Red Wings win the cup, one of the player's kid poops in it, GOB comes back, and all is forgiven? OH, hell no!

J/K Welcome home.

LOL. Thanks Ryno

Great

You know football season is getting close when Guns starts posting

Welcome back

Thanks JEJ. This is the year.

Welcome back bro!:cheers:

Thanks John.

Look, if Guns Of Bavaria is allowed back on this board I'm friggin LEAVIN'!!!!

Welcome back my brother-you were missed and in fact I started a Where Is G.O.B. thread (on June 15th I think it was) because one of our all-time favorite movies was going to be shown on HDNet that day....Dr. Strangelove...Mav saw it and pretty much said it is what it is and you're doing just fine and all....good to see you back and I hope that pretty little girl is doing well too with her daddy

Hmm, what's happened since my start of my 14 month temper tantrum

I lost 54 lbs.

My daughter is nearly 4.

I got promoted to Detective in May 2007.

I got engaged.

I knew all that. I am the One True Bob.

Welcome back, Paddy.

Now I know i may be pushing it...but the other night I saw TomShane lurking

Now I'm not too sure if that is the real TomShane. but nevertheless it would be nice to bring back some of the originals

Good job Guns on turning everything around

Now I know i may be pushing it...but the other night I saw TomShane lurking

Now I'm not too sure if that is the real TomShane. but nevertheless it would be nice to bring back some of the originals

Good job Guns on turning everything around

Life is too short for people to not post on JetNation. That is what I say! Bring them all back.

Hey JetNation, this is neither a self-initiated StormShadow-esque "Welcome me back" thread, nor am I looking for attention. I am here to apologize to a great number of you whom I consider my friends.

As many of you know I disappeared in the middle of the night Baltimore Colts style, packing my Mayflower moving trucks without as much as a good bye to the place I called home for a number of years, and most importantly, the friends I had made along the way. Despite frequent attempts by many of you to contact me during that time, I chose to continue my poor decision making and shut many of you out, something I am not proud of whatsoever.

I make no excuses for my actions and trying to explain the things in my life at the time that was driving them would be pointless. All I can do right now is apologize for my actions, earn your friendships and trust back, and reintegrate into this board if you'll all allow me the honor.

It's been a long year and I've missed you guys a lot during that time. I'm sorry I acted the way I did and violated both the trust and friendships many of us have built over the years.

I hope you can all give me a second chance.

GOB

Nice play GOB.

You know our Nation are suckers for redemption storys.

This is a StormShadow-esque "Welcome me back" thread looking for attention thread. ;)

Archived