So, I Have A Lot Of Explaining To Do.

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness GOB you were gone for a year and you come back fully manscaped and 50 pounds lighter. That can only mean one thing.

You were in prison.

Hopefully you are a changed man. (In more ways than one). :shutit:

In all seriousness GOB you were gone for a year and you come back fully manscaped and 50 pounds lighter. That can only mean one thing.

You were in prison.

Hopefully you are a changed man. (In more ways than one). :shutit:

Hahahahahahaha.

I was put into a Military Stockade for a crime I didn't commit. I broke out recently with some guys named Hannibal, Murdock and B.A. and every time I turn the corner, I think I see Colonel Decker.

Hey JetNation, this is neither a self-initiated StormShadow-esque "Welcome me back" thread, nor am I looking for attention. I am here to apologize to a great number of you whom I consider my friends.

As many of you know I disappeared in the middle of the night Baltimore Colts style, packing my Mayflower moving trucks without as much as a good bye to the place I called home for a number of years, and most importantly, the friends I had made along the way. Despite frequent attempts by many of you to contact me during that time, I chose to continue my poor decision making and shut many of you out, something I am not proud of whatsoever.

I make no excuses for my actions and trying to explain the things in my life at the time that was driving them would be pointless. All I can do right now is apologize for my actions, earn your friendships and trust back, and reintegrate into this board if you'll all allow me the honor.

It's been a long year and I've missed you guys a lot during that time. I'm sorry I acted the way I did and violated both the trust and friendships many of us have built over the years.

I hope you can all give me a second chance.

GOB

Welcome back to the only guy that can fit an entire tailgate (keg included) into the back of a Mustang. :cheers:

Welcome back GOB, I was just thinking yesterday of all the old posters on this board... sure was a different day back then! Now we just need to bring back TS, Latinlawyer, those old florida guys, savage, GGG, TX.... and we will have de-evolutionized atleast 2 years.

In all seriousness GOB its good to have you back, I know I don't post much but I am probably on this site as much as anyone, and your sense of humor/ability to cram donuts was priceless.

ok enough with the welcome back nonsense....time to dictate to Pat what he owes all of us in order to re-establish his credibility. For all we know he could vanish again so we need to take advantage of him while we can.

GOB is all like Max I am going to call you. Here I am waiting and waiting and waiting. I am always a brides maid I swear.

I believed he was going to call. He was different this time. He liked me for me.

Damn it just hurts so much.

:1cry:

GOB is all like Max I am going to call you. Here I am waiting and waiting and waiting. I am always a brides maid I swear.

I believed he was going to call. He was different this time. He liked me for me.

Damn it just hurts so much.

:1cry:

I've talked to your voice mail more in the past 2 days than you've seen your penis in the past 2 years.

Don't want to hear it. :strip1:

and all this time i was certain CERTAIN i say that you got into some gayass argument with max and hit the road. in the end you were just bugging out a bit.

zanex can do wonders. welcom back

Your theory about me being some kind of insane tyrant isn't true. Oh wait it is. Nevermind.

I was on vacation with no internet when you "returned" so today when I got back online I see GOB posting.

GOB: our very own Brett Favre!!

At least we decided to let you back and play! ;)

You were missed, glad to have you back.

Archived