ROAD TRIPS vs PSL'S

Brenjetsfan

Or purchase tickets through online agencies for home games.They are plentiful and so what if you pay a little extra.You wont be contractually obligated to pay for preseason tickets or pay to have PSL $$$$ in non-interest bearing account.(Except if your the NYJETS).

Or purchase tickets through online agencies for home games.They are plentiful and so what if you pay a little extra.You wont be contractually obligated to pay for preseason tickets or pay to have PSL $$$$ in non-interest bearing account.(Except if your the NYJETS).

This is interesting. Let's leave the PSL cost out of the discussion for now since that is an unknown amount. But if you just buy 8 games of a seat that let's assume would cost $150 at face you could probably save money. Any game that you bought at face value would be a profit for you.

Or you could buy them marked up to almost $190 per game which would be the break even cost (factoring in the cost of the 2 preseason games that you are forced to buy as a season ticket holder).

Doing it this way you can not feel pressured to go to games in August on a Friday night. And you can also miss a game here and ther eduring the regular season without it costing you any money.

It is worth considering. I know you already have.

Max, I think you should do a road trip to Gilette Satdium. There's an Internation House of Pancakes right down the street. Mmmmm....pancakes, all kind of pancakes. :) Oh, and I hear they never run out - being a pancake house and all....

Max, I think you should do a road trip to Gilette Satdium. There's an Internation House of Pancakes right down the street. Mmmmm....pancakes, all kind of pancakes. :) Oh, and I hear they never run out - being a pancake house and all....

I do love pancakes. I am not the kind of person that gets violent if an establishment runs out of them or anything but I do love them. Went camping last weekend and made them for breakfast. Golden brown. Yum yum.

No road trip for me though. Thanks for the offer.

I do love pancakes. I am not the kind of person that gets violent if an establishment runs out of them or anything but I do love them. Went camping last weekend and made them for breakfast. Golden brown. Yum yum.

No road trip for me though. Thanks for the offer.

I don't blame you. You have no idea the things I've seen and heard during the annual Jets fans trek to Gillette. ;)

Plus, trying to get game day tix to Gillette is a costly endeavor. I got lucky and was able to purchase some tix - at cost - from a season ticket holder who wanted to unload some.

I don't blame you. You have no idea the things I've seen and heard during the annual Jets fans trek to Gillette. ;)

Plus, trying to get game day tix to Gillette is a costly endeavor. I got lucky and was able to purchase some tix - at cost - from a season ticket holder who wanted to unload some.

if i was a pats fan, i would be looking to unload too;)

This is interesting. Let's leave the PSL cost out of the discussion for now since that is an unknown amount. But if you just buy 8 games of a seat that let's assume would cost $150 at face you could probably save money. Any game that you bought at face value would be a profit for you.

Or you could buy them marked up to almost $190 per game which would be the break even cost (factoring in the cost of the 2 preseason games that you are forced to buy as a season ticket holder).

Doing it this way you can not feel pressured to go to games in August on a Friday night. And you can also miss a game here and ther eduring the regular season without it costing you any money.

Max I did all my homework before surrendering the season tickets.It killed me after 14 years but I had to make a tough decision.$650 for pre-season and games I couldnt attend,when the NYJETS are playing bad you cant give them away. I never liked selling the to opposing teams fans.

I will upgrade my seat based on affordability each week.Something the NYJETS failed to do for 14 years of requesting it.

Im not in any way bashing season ticket holders who choose to stay part of the program even with the additional added PSL fee.I just couldnt do it.

I refuse to pay PSL's and I know enough people who have season tickets that I can show up and always get an extra at face or less, an if not I have no problem using stub hub. Which is what I'll be doing this year, they should be rewarding me for still following this team and wanting to support then as a season ticket holder, not feeding me bull**** about how this is an investment.

Well I who am 1 of the most out spoken people on this subject am considering paying "IF" I can find a way to pay the $10,000 it will cost me to keep 2 of my 4 lower tickets ,I mean WOODY ,the Mara`s *& Tichs are all billionaires and all the money from the assorted naming right fees and lux. boxes ,they really don`t need this extream amount of money from me,but I am accepting what is ,is what is, So Woody show us you really want to do something to help out all us long time fans/season ticket holders .Set up a deal with the official JET/GIANT bank that allows us to to make payments on these things for sat 5 years INTEREST FREE then what ever balance is left after that the usual credit card rate will kick in .At this point I am not asking him to do awy with the PSL`s just any interest any any other exter cost on top of these already high fee`s this would be a good showing by the owners..`

Well I who am 1 of the most out spoken people on this subject am considering paying "IF" I can find a way to pay the $10,000 it will cost me to keep 2 of my 4 lower tickets ,I mean WOODY ,the Mara`s *& Tichs are all billionaires and all the money from the assorted naming right fees and lux. boxes ,they really don`t need this extream amount of money from me,but I am accepting what is ,is what is, So Woody show us you really want to do something to help out all us long time fans/season ticket holders .Set up a deal with the official JET/GIANT bank that allows us to to make payments on these things for sat 5 years INTEREST FREE then what ever balance is left after that the usual credit card rate will kick in .At this point I am not asking him to do awy with the PSL`s just any interest any any other exter cost on top of these already high fee`s this would be a good showing by the owners..`

2-3 years MAX the NYJETS arent a lending institution. 5 years LOL good luck I dont see it happening. If they wanted to do the "right thing" PSLs wouldnt even be mentioned.Then again the NFL is a business,like it or not.

Miami Road trip....based on 3 people in a room....

AIR HOTEL AN TICKET...FRI to MON..................$ 100 for room (total cost) per person

Game ticket............................................$ 70

Air fare ....varies from state to state........ $ 170

TOTAL $ 340

SAN DIEGO.....HOTEL on 3 in room......................$300

Ticket................................................................$ 88

AIR..........(freq flyer..) or TOP $..........................$ 400

TOTAL $ 788..THURS TO TUES

Tenn...

Air ...............................................................$280

Ticket........................................................... $ 80

Hotel (3) Fri mon.............................................$180

TOTAL... $540

so THAT IS ONLY 3 ROAD TRIPS SO FAR...

$1,668

That is 1 seat PSL an Ticket for SEASON.... UPPER DECK not incl park food beer etc

an ur in 3 stadiums with FABALOUS people....lol

An patsie land u can drive so that is 4 game already....for the psl of 1 seat upper deck OY VEY,,.,.,AM I missing something here>>>> oh yea a ****TAIL:wine:

There is no chance of anything happening here that has the words "interest free" involved. No way they are going to do it. 6 or 7 % interest and they will tell us what a favor they did for us.

AIR HOTEL AN TICKET...FRI to MON..................$ 100 for room (total cost) per person

TOTAL $ 340

Tenn...

TOTAL... $540

$1,668

That is 1 seat PSL an Ticket for SEASON.... UPPER DECK not incl park food beer etc

An patsie land u can drive so that is 4 game already....for the psl of 1 seat upper deck OY VEY,,.,.,AM I missing something here>>>> oh yea a ****TAIL:wine:

I stopped reading at the 3 people to a room part.

There is no chance of anything happening here that has the words "interest free" involved. No way they are going to do it. 6 or 7 % interest and they will tell us what a favor they did for us.

How the Fuk do you know what the owners are going to do max ,when did you become part owner of the team!@I f most of these banks that are worrying about getting any income right now & you get one that would be guaranteed an avg. of $5,000 per person X close to 160,000 people not to mention what ever else all these folks use that card for plus their interest on what they buy there ,I say thats a good deal for all involved...

How the Fuk do you know what the owners are going to do max ,when did you become part owner of the team!@I f most of these banks that are worrying about getting any income right now & you get one that would be guaranteed an avg. of $5,000 per person X close to 160,000 people not to mention what ever else all these folks use that card for plus their interest on what they buy there ,I say thats a good deal for all involved...

It is a great deal. When the tooth fairy drops off the paper work get an extra set for me. I would be happy to sign up for it.

:confused0085::confused0085::confused0085:

:confused0085::confused0085::confused0085:

Sorry for the confusion. I will make it easier. I am told that the Jets are going to let us pay this off 5 years interest free. That is a deal we can't pass up.

Please remember I am not the f'ing owner or anything. It is just something I heard. :-P

TOTAL $ 340

Tenn...

TOTAL... $540

$1,668

Bar Tab ...........................$5,639.87

;)

For my trip to Miami this year:

Airfare: $200 or so

Tickets: $100

Hotel: $0- staying with mommy and daddy

Car- $0- using daddy's car

Food- $0- mommys paying for it

$300

For my first trip to the meadowlands this year:

Tickets: $105

Gas: $80

Tolls: $10

Parking: $20

Food: $40

$255 plus a weekend away and get to see the parents and see a stadium i've never been to...

When the wife and I go down to Miami it is usually for a few days, so there is no comparison. We will blow through at least $1,500 - $2,000 for the weekend between hotel, tickets, air, car and dining.

That x 8 would = a lot of PSL.

BZ

For my trip to Miami this year:

Airfare: $200 or so

Tickets: $100

Hotel: $0- staying with mommy and daddy

Car- $0- using daddy's car

Food- $0- mommys paying for it

$300

For my first trip to the meadowlands this year:

Tickets: $105

Gas: $80

Tolls: $10

Parking: $20

Food: $40

$255 plus a weekend away and get to see the parents and see a stadium i've never been to...

I'll be there for that game!

joebaby said he's gonna do a tailgate this year in Miami. the only problem is that he can't find camry lot 13 even with his state of the art IPhone with GPS.

Archived