TC Report from training (LIVE) - Gholston injures knee

lawngnome o-line

Got a call from my bro (who does training reports), wanted to give a play by play for those who are missing it. Gholston went down in today in the morning practice, on a blitz on Pennington. From what was described he was down for a little bit and was attended to by the training staff. He was able to walk off under his own power, but walked off the field gingerly - favoring his knee.

More updates and news will be coming later on in the afternoon.

Got a call from my bro (who does training reports), wanted to give a play by play for those who are missing it. Gholston went down in today in the morning practice, on a blitz on Pennington. From what was described he was down for a little bit and was attended to by the training staff. He was able to walk off under his own power, but walked off the field gingerly - favoring his knee.

More updates and news will be coming later on in the afternoon.

F**K! If this post is a goof, I'm coming to find you.

F**K! If this post is a goof, I'm coming to find you.

No joking here, back on the horn with my bro who just got his ball autographed 5 mins ago (by Faneca, Clemens, Cotchery, Mangold, D-Brick, Bender, Dearth, Coles, Washington, Franks) -- back to Gholston, his status is unknown but he's not gonna be at practice to report on it, so whoever is there keep us posted.

To add on, Woody had an injury too but it didn't look too severe either.

No joking here, back on the horn with my bro who just got his ball autographed 5 mins ago (by Faneca, Clemens, Cotchery, Mangold, D-Brick, Bender, Dearth, Coles, Washington, Franks) -- back to Gholston, his status is unknown but he's not gonna be at practice to report on it, so whoever is there keep us posted.

Thanks for the heads up!

Woody Johnson got hurt? Damn is this going to delay the PSL announcement? JetNation.com really brings you all the news, lol.

Well I hope our new RT is okay. Injuries, ugh.

Dammit. Now I want it to be a goof. My wife and I were talking about Gholston and his contract this morning, specifically about why players hold out for guaranteed money. In a nutshell, this situation was my answer. Let's hope that he just tweaked it, not like idiot boy Pennington who kept a major injury to two ankles under wrap.

Thanks for the update anyways Lawngnome.

This really sucks, hopefully he's okay. It's pretty worrying that it took him all of 2 practices to get hurt.

****!

It's actually Baby Lawngnome, I've been stuck using my bros name for over 2 years since I can't sign up. Blast you MODs! :Shaking Fist:

From the way it sounded Woody is gonna be fine, probably just early TC dings that players get. I mean, TC Day 1 we both noted that Coles was limping around. Throw the fact that Woody is a huge body, fights the heat and has alot more time to get back into game shape doesn't worry me.

Gholston on the other hand makes me nervous yes. Does anybody know if he had injury problems in college?

From the way it sounded Woody is gonna be fine, probably just early TC dings that players get. I mean, TC Day 1 we both noted that Coles was limping around. Throw the fact that Woody is a huge body, fights the heat and has alot more time to get back into game shape doesn't worry me.

Gholston on the other hand makes me nervous yes. Does anybody know if he had injury problems in college?

To sum it up. Injuries suck.

Mangini might be working people too hard. This is my problem with someone else handling your training, if they're good they know just how far to push you, if they suck they just overwork you and injuries result. Hopefulle these are just freak minor injuries and its not a result of the latter.

Archived