I LOVE YOU JETNATION.COM

jetsrule128

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok Paranoidgoguy, I see very little has changed.

Max can I use my 1/2 vote to never ban this guy from your place? If so that is my choice.

You said you'd stop, right? You are such a pathetic sap that you show your true colors to all. Look, you called me paranoid...again. Just like you all did on JI. Dopes like you never get it. You don't have the skill or intellect to explain you case or motivation. It's just easier to take a shot at someone. Why are you here, anyway? Go moderate a thread at JI. Oh, yeah, I forgot. You suck at that, don't you clown?

that thread was a classic

we need one of those here!!!!

i myself always had doubts whether or not JB existed, a 17 year old girl who talks so openly about anal sex...just didn't seem right to me. i know moga alwayscalled her out as a guy.

in any event, this thread is entertaining, let me get my popcorn and be right back

You said you'd stop, right? You are such a pathetic sap that you show your true colors to all. Look, you called me paranoid...again. Just like you all did on JI. Dopes like you never get it. You don't have the skill or intellect to explain you case or motivation. It's just easier to take a shot at someone. Why are you here, anyway? Go moderate a thread at JI. Oh, yeah, I forgot. You suck at that, don't you clown?

I'm done with you champ, the insults all come from you and you your skirt gets in a bunch if anyone ever says anything to you privately or publicly. see ya

whys this ngiga all bent outta shape

someone snatch his dame?

I'm done with you champ, the insults all come from you and you your skirt gets in a bunch if anyone ever says anything to you privately or publicly. see ya

Great skill again, douche. Look at how you try to demean by questioning my masculinity. Wow, good one. Someone write that for you? What a joke. You came here expressly to start this fight. Pure and simple. So, now you got the fight, but you got nothin'. Zero. It all works great for you when you take a person's voice away in a discourse. That's your measure of a fair fight. Tie the person's hands up. You don't have that now, do you? Look, you're already asking for me to be banned. What's the matter Jetswind, you want Daddy Max to bail you out of this scrape? Just a complete pathetic jerk of a fraud. There, another insult you can send back my way. See, I allow you to speak back to me in a fight. Not like you JI hacks that can't take the heat, and you lock out the posters so they can't fight back.

Great skill again, douche. Look at how you try to demean by questioning my masculinity. Wow, good one. Someone write that for you? What a joke. You came here expressly to start this fight. Pure and simple. So, now you got the fight, but you got nothin'. Zero. It all works great for you when you take a person's voice away in a discourse. That's your measure of a fair fight. Tie the person's hands up. You don't have that now, do you? Look, you're already asking for me to be banned. What's the matter Jetswind, you want Daddy Max to bail you out of this scrape? Just a complete pathetic jerk of a fraud. There, another insult you can send back my way. See, I allow you to speak back to me in a fight. Not like you JI hacks that can't take the heat, and you lock out the posters so they can't fight back.

I feel for you Borgo, and to show I am not being mean spirited I officially request that the JN mods and Max take no action against you due to this thread. Knock yourself out, I hope it helps heal your wounds. Bottom line is we're both Jet fans so we do have at least one common thread.

I feel for you Borgo, and to show I am not being mean spirited I officially request that the JN mods and Max take no action against you due to this thread. Knock yourself out, I hope it helps heal your wounds. Bottom line is we're both Jet fans so we do have at least one common thread.

Still trying to be the puppet master. This isn't your gig, but look at how you are desperately trying to get Max and the mods to shut me up. Guess you can't pull the "lock trigger" here, huh?. I hope you have no say here because your say is hateful and demeaning.

Still trying to be the puppet master. This isn't your gig, but look at how you are desperately trying to get Max and the mods to shut me up. Guess you can't pull the "lock trigger" here, huh?. I hope you have no say here because your say is hateful and demeaning.

Sorry you feel that way, it's not my intention.

I'm an easy going guy for the most part, and I'd even be willing to reinstate you (Max I'm not trying to steal your posters, honestly) I just think you have too much anger over this whole event. I'd talk to the other mods about it.

It's not a healthy situation for you.

Sorry you feel that way, it's not my intention.

I'm an easy going guy for the most part, and I'd even be willing to reinstate you (Max I'm not trying to steal your posters, honestly) I just think you have too much anger over this whole event. I'd talk to the other mods about it.

It's not a healthy situation for you.

There is no real anger. It's frustration at being muzzled by tin horns. I hate it when bullies get away with things, especially by not making the fight fair. That whole situation was skewed against me from the start. Unlike what you are attempting to project, I am a sane person with a wife and a kid. I go through life every day just like everyone else. I'm not delusional, or paranoid, or a mortgage casualty as some poster said.

Someday, with an open mind--if that's even possible for a person like you that prefers biased scrutiny--go back and read the entire thread and see what you think. Although I was being facetious, the abuse I took from you and the others is really defamatory. Yet, you thought it was wise to let it continue. Why would you allow it to go on for so long with me not being able to defend myself? That's the heart of the matter. Even in a street fight, someone always breaks it up before the person gets killed. You--and the others--didn't. Why? I'll let the readers fill in the obvious answer. You've got a free voice here. Say what you want to me. That's what civilized, intelligent people do. But, for you, it's easier to continue to say that I'm a crackpot...maybe to appease what little conscience you have.

There is no real anger. It's frustration at being muzzled by tin horns. I hate it when bullies get away with things, especially by not making the fight fair. That whole situation was skewed against me from the start. Unlike what you are attempting to project, I am a sane person with a wife and a kid. I go through life every day just like everyone else. I'm not delusional, or paranoid, or a mortgage casualty as some poster said.

Someday, with an open mind--if that's even possible for a person like you that prefers biased scrutiny--go back and read the entire thread and see what you think. Although I was being facetious, the abuse I took from you and the others is really defamatory. Yet, you thought it was wise to let it continue, Why would you allow it to go on for so long with me not being able to defend myself? That's the heart of the matter. Even in a street fight, someone always breaks it up before the person gets killed. You--and the others--didn't. Why? I'll let the readers fill in the obvious answer. You've got a free voice here. Say what you want to me. That's what civilized, intelligent people do. But, for you, it's easier to continue to say that I'm a crackpot...maybe to appease what little conscience you have.

I'll go read it now, but the problem is you still think the mods were making up fake names to screw with you, it didn't happen that way...and I will not try and portray you as a crackpot any longer if that's what you think. The LSD thing was a goof because the guy just died and you were out of character imo, that's all. Bad humor I guess, no harm intended.

There is no joke implied..I am agreeing with your statement. Check your rep.

Thank you, IC. Welcome to the Board. Nice when you can speak your mind, huh? The JI folks might consider changing it to JetsReich. Yeah, that's it. And Papa Sooth can be Der Fuhrer. That's got a nice ring to it, don't you think? Why bother with free speech and democracy when dictatorships, with little silly despots, is sooo much easier?

I'll go read it now, but the problem is you still think the mods were making up fake names to screw with you, it didn't happen that way...and I will not try and portray you as a crackpot any longer if that's what you think. The LSD thing was a goof because the guy just died and you were out of character imo, that's all. Bad humor I guess, no harm intended.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA!! No harm for who? You? Why not free yourself of all the guilt? Reveal the man behind the curtain. Come on, it's easy. Go ahead, sweetie. Do it. LOL. You know you want to do it. Why else would you instigate this?

HAHAHAHAHAAHA!! No harm for who? You? Why not free yourself of all the guilt? Reveal the man behind the curtain. Come on, it's easy. Go ahead, sweetie. Do it. LOL. You know you want to do it. Why else would you instigate this?

well I've read about half of it, pretty funny actually...especially the nostral thing...

ok...I'm not reading the whole thing.

You felt wronged, fine, I don't think I did anything awful to you in that thread, and as I said earlier you did not get a permanent ban from me.

I'll put it to a vote with the other mods, not sure when it will get done as I am going on vacation Monday and I don't want to reinstate you unless it's ok with everyone. However, there is no man behind the curtain, there are no fake names by mods, and jb is a girl as far as I know.

let me know

well I've read about half of it, pretty funny actually...especially the nostral thing...

Now it's time for me to pull back the curtain. I'm not sure if you will remember--although it was referenced in my original Bozos post--but there was lots of weird stuff going on with several fraud posters and at least the possibility that I uncovered one of the mods in a scam. If you recall, I would occasionally, in various posts, throw in a reference to Ches being the fraud. This is called "laying pipe" in comedy. A week or so before the dust up with JizzBabe, I started to write a humor piece involving the paranoia on the site related to this, with the Firesign Theater classic as the model. To this day, I don't know why, but whomever was perpetrating JizzBabe that day decides to go off on me. This was totally unprovoked, just out of left field. I will admit that this pissed me off, but the JizzBabe character is brilliantly conceived because no matter what you do, you look like a misogynistic brute if you fight back. Just genius, and why I mentioned Larry David's image in Sooth's avatar.

It then hit me that I could take all the shots I wanted at JetsKont if I worked it into the paranoid fantasy piece I had already begun. I wouldn't be lambasting a girl, but someone masquerading as one. Ask my wife, who came into the room to find out why I was laughing so hard, I had the whole thing planned before, but just added the JizzBabe part after "her" personal attacks against me. As I said, I don't mind a fair fight, but that one would have made me look like Satan. Now, at least, the nostril moniker is attached to that person for as long as 'it" posts on your site. Moral of the story: Don't f**k with people for no reason and expect to get away with it.

Finally, why react so strongly to that post? So I called you a "tool" and "humorless"? And Ches a "chicken s**t"? That should get you banned off the bat? If you had let it play out, I actually had other stuff written which would have made that day fun. There are posters on your site that post racist, defamatory things--much worse than my post--and they are still around. Me? I get a lifetime ban. Right. Maybe I actually did get too close to the truth.

ok...I'm not reading the whole thing.

You felt wronged, fine, I don't think I did anything awful to you in that thread, and as I said earlier you did not get a permanent ban from me.

I'll put it to a vote with the other mods, not sure when it will get done as I am going on vacation Monday and I don't want to reinstate you unless it's ok with everyone. However, there is no man behind the curtain, there are no fake names by mods, and jb is a girl as far as I know.

let me know

Save it. You guys are dead to me. I like it here. But, tell Sooth that I did send him, your IT guy, and another poster an email stating that you should not believe everything in that post, and for someone to contact me, as I was locked out. He--and the others--chose to ignore my requests. That's a shock. BTW, Max is my new boyfriend now. Thank God he has microphallus, or I'd have hemorrhoids out to here.

Archived