I LOVE YOU JETNATION.COM

jetsrule128

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ji has no heart

you guys are awsome

I concur wholeheartedly. That site is mainly populated with what I call vanity posters. It's all about who's the best, funniest, most mentally and personality challenged (mostly several of the "mods"), you get the idea. I'm actually glad that I got bounced from JI because it allowed me to find this place.

I concur wholeheartedly. That site is mainly populated with what I call vanity posters. It's all about who's the best, funniest, most mentally and personality challenged (mostly several of the "mods"), you get the idea. I'm actually glad that I got bounced from JI because it allowed me to find this place.

don't get too comfortable borgo, we're working collectively to get you reinstated over there :mrgreen:

what happened now jetsrule, someone bash kayser?

don't get too comfortable borgo, we're working collectively to get you reinstated over there :mrgreen:

what happened now jetsrule, someone bash kayser?

You guys would need to hand out knee pads and quarts of mouthwash to Sooth and several of the mods before I'd even consider it.

Aren't all messageboards full of "vanity" posters? C'mon now. The reason this place is better is because the posters are better - smarter, funnier, wittiter and the mods are usually fair and keep a light grip on things. Plus, they let me just rabble rouse to my hearts content...which I suppose make me one of those "vanity posters." :)

Aren't all messageboards full of "vanity" posters? C'mon now. The reason this place is better is because the posters are better - smarter, funnier, wittiter and the mods are usually fair and keep a light grip on things. Plus, they let me just rabble rouse to my hearts content...which I suppose make me one of those "vanity posters." :)

You're on thin ice, tranny.

Once someone posts here no way they want to go back over to JI.

I agree.

i had a 3 or 4 day stint of checking out JI, throwing up the occassion post. i think i reached 60 or so? They do not like noobs, holy crap would they lay into me for anything i said that didn't match the board.

part of the problem is they have so many people so one post can net 7 responses...and of course 5 of those are TX's...

holy crap!!! 10k posts for Garb-age!!!! nice job! no thread though? what gives?

:lol:

We shoudn't let them top us, we have to be better than them. I say we give him at least a 188 day vacation ;)

Go Permanent Dammit!!

They already beat us in banning kobe (Keeping him really drags any board down) so we should pull the plug on 128. We got the bastads with TX and now they're stuck with him. Ha!

Anyways back to the point. Ban 128 and kobe. Are you listening Thor?;-)

ZUfD9190Aco

I prefer a light grip myself.

And I'm glad you got bounced from there too.... We're BFF now!

You love us now because you have nowhere else to go? Sorry, Im not accepting that.

You are a junkie going wherever you need to go and do whatever you need to do to get your fix.

Go buy a hooker for the night. You'll feel much better.

no i just love jetnation

Once someone posts here no way they want to go back over to JI.

I don't agree with that. I have been trying to get back on JI for 3 years now with no luck. I swear flattery doesn't get you everything. I think I might have to drop the nice guy approach it just isn't working.

I don't agree with that. I have been trying to get back on JI for 3 years now with no luck. I swear flattery doesn't get you everything. I think I might have to drop the nice guy approach it just isn't working.

Yea, you have to act like an a-hole for them to take you back. Women love an a**hole.

Archived