Press Conference Tonight at 6PM

lawngnome o-line

There will be a press conference tonight to introduce Favre.

As per Randy Lange at NewYorkJets.com...

"Kickoff is 7:30 p.m. but at 6 p.m. the Jets will hold a news conference featuring Jets chairman and CEO Woody Johnson, GM Mike Tannenbaum ... and Favre."

That mean tune in to any ESPN family network and you can watch our newest guy.

Favre is talking now....He sounds like he wants to be here and wanted the Pack fans to know he wasn't a traitor, it was just business

I dont know about that. He looks and sounds extremely nervous and uncomfortable and I am having a hard time telling how he truly feels because of his nervousness.

I dont know about that. He looks and sounds extremely nervous and uncomfortable and I am having a hard time telling how he truly feels because of his nervousness.

He sounds like a guy who just got dumped by his girlfriend and is trying to figure out why it happened.

He sounds like a guy who just got dumped by his girlfriend and is trying to figure out why it happened.

He certainly didn't sound overly enthusiastic. Wanted to stay in - or if possible, stick it to - Green Bay. The Jets weren't choice #1 or choice #2 and it kind of shows in his body language.

He looks miserable. Every one of those half-smiles seems painfully forced. Could be nerves. Could be that he's still not over not getting his way. Who knows really. But I'm watching the replay now during the lightning break and one thing is clear at this point in his Jets career: Brett Favre doesn't look like a happy man.

He certainly didn't sound overly enthusiastic. Wanted to stay in - or if possible, stick it to - Green Bay. The Jets weren't choice #1 or choice #2 and it kind of shows in his body language.

He looks miserable. Every one of those half-smiles seems painfully forced. Could be nerves. Could be that he's still not over not getting his way. Who knows really. But I'm watching the replay now during the lightning break and one thing is clear at this point in his Jets career: Brett Favre doesn't look like a happy man.

Hopefully for the Jets he repeats his 2007 season and not his 2005 & 2006 seasons.

Favre has issues.

Agreed, even in those pics above he looks terminally depressed.

I loved it. First of all, I am sure he is just a little tired from the last 48 hours. Probably no chance to sleep. Lots of jetting around and a lot of emotions to deal with.

I like his honesty. Not the usual football cliche BS.

I loved it. First of all, I am sure he is just a little tired from the last 48 hours. Probably no chance to sleep. Lots of jetting around and a lot of emotions to deal with.

I like his honesty. Not the usual football cliche BS.

I have the utmost respect for you as you have been through it all as a Jets fan, but to say Favre was tired is a stretch.

I understand you are excited to have him as the QB but his body language at the press conference was awful.

I have the utmost respect for you as you have been through it all as a Jets fan, but to say Favre was tired is a stretch.

I understand you are excited to have him as the QB but his body language at the press conference was awful.

I have to admit I am much better at reading womens' body language. ;)

Archived