Holy **** I Just Met Brett Favre!! I'm more than a Kaysar stalker!! merged [2x]

jetsrule128

i got it for free and will never sell it

I'm just pointing out the value of your endeavor.

Someday your grandkids may sell it after you are buried.

Let me tell you a story. Dave Tollefson, a back up DE on the Giants (#71) was drafted by the Packers and spent a year on their practice squad. There is a tradition with Packer players that if a practice squad member embarrasses a starter by causing a fumble, intercepting a pass, etc they have to pay the starter a $100.

One day in practice Tollefson tipped then intercepted a Favre pass. Being a good guy and wanting to talk to Favre gave him a $100 bill after practice. Brett then signed the thing and gave it back to him saying "Now it's worth a $1000."

The card with his signature and the associated story is something people consider valuable so guard it carefully. Add a rider on your homeowners' policy for it. It will not cost that much to insure.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really interesting 11 page read. Kid posts a fan story, and there is a half page of feigned disinterest, the maybe 3 1/2 pages of some pretty funny goofing on his story, the the bulk of the posts turn mean-spirited, and finally downright nasty. A real sociological study in group members turning on the perceived weakness of one of their own. I would say that you should be ashamed for pissing on his parade, then on him, but it's oh so clear that you couldn't help yourselves. Sad.

Really interesting 11 page read. Kid posts a fan story, and there is a half page of feigned disinterest, the maybe 3 1/2 pages of some pretty funny goofing on his story, the the bulk of the posts turn mean-spirited, and finally downright nasty. A real sociological study in group members turning on the perceived weakness of one of their own. I would say that you should be ashamed for pissing on his parade, then on him, but it's oh so clear that you couldn't help yourselves. Sad.

Either that, or we just like ****ing with him.

What's sad is you forming an opinion based on one thread instead of looking at the entire posting history of jr128. You cant base an opinion without knowing the history.

And You Guys Know Knowing Me I Don't Do Things The Easy Way

You Want The Story?

If there is 1 guy who can creep Farve out of his skin and make him want to retire on the spot,It's this guy.

Stick to reality TV,Please.

• 5 months later...
Keep in mind i was not stalking

it was pure coincidence

So my sister and I are leaving hofstra going onto Hempsted TUrnpike

And i look next to me and who is sitting in the car next to me Brett Favre

So of course i tell my sister to follow him

So we get to a light and I start screaming BRETT PLEASE

So he rolls down his window and takes the card i have of him and he signs it

his driver was pissed he kept saying keep moving keep moving

and some guy jumped out of his car to get it

he was turning back into hofstra for some reason

it was crazy

i could not even think of what to say

so i kept saying thank you and have a great season

I bet you can't wait to tell your kids the story of "jetsrule and the Favre Stalk".

So, you steal this thread for your Psychology thesis, and then you come back to shame us?

How does that work?

it was pure coincidence

it was crazy

i could not even think of what to say

so i kept saying thank you and have a great season

I'm sure somebody already brought it up, but, do you usually make a habit of driving around town with Brett Favre trading cards? Seems like an odd thing to "just have lying around".

I'm sure somebody already brought it up, but, do you usually make a habit of driving around town with Brett Favre trading cards? Seems like an odd thing to "just have lying around".

it was after a training camp session

i always have cards of jets with me to get autographed

it was pure coincidence