Just a reminder or in case you didn't know

hellcat

We will again get to hear Adam Schein tell us how this was a bad move and Buffalo is still the second best team in the AFC east....**** him..

yea hc...he has really been exposed this off-season hasn't he?...Ray called him out on last week's show and let us all know exactly where his bread is buttered...up in Buffalo

I do like Schein, but he is really negative about the Jets so far. He has been on Buffalo's bandwagon as a playoff team since the offseason and doesn't want to change now. Whoever was cohosting press pass this morning on sirius with Jim Miller was also calling Buffalo a playoff team before the Jets got Favre. He said he now has a different opinion. The Bills are now out of his playoff picture......Lets Hope

I do like Schein, but he is really negative about the Jets so far. He has been on Buffalo's bandwagon as a playoff team since the offseason and doesn't want to change now. Whoever was cohosting press pass this morning on sirius with Jim Miller was also calling Buffalo a playoff team before the Jets got Favre. He said he now has a different opinion. The Bills are now out of his playoff picture......Lets Hope
Schein is wrong way more than he is right, I would not worry about it, pay him no mind.

I don't mind Schein,and I like the idea of the show, but Ray is full of it and Buttle is an incoherent idiot. I cannot believe they pay him to comment. Schein is wrong about the Favre move. But listening to Buttle sometimes, I start wondering if I am insane.

I don't mind Schein,and I like the idea of the show, but Ray is full of it and Buttle is an incoherent idiot. I cannot believe they pay him to comment. Schein is wrong about the Favre move. But listening to Buttle sometimes, I start wondering if I am insane.

Ray is a Jets fan Schein is a Bills fan-I'd rather listen to Ray Ray anyday

Schein is a Bills fan. He's blinded by his homerism. I remember him a couple years ago making a big deal about JP Losman.

The Jets schedule is a cupcake-fest this season and with Favre at QB we're going to be making a lot of these "experts" look like the amateurs they really are.

Schein is a Bills fan. He's blinded by his homerism. I remember him a couple years ago making a big deal about JP Losman.

The Jets schedule is a cupcake-fest this season and with Favre at QB we're going to be making a lot of these "experts" look like the amateurs they really are.

I was watching The Titans this morning-they're gonna be a pretty tough team

Their offense looked like s**t against the DeadSkins Saturday nite.

I actually miss the episode, and then I find out moron isn't on the show. This makes me clearly upset. A day of watching a program about the Jets, and not having Adam Schien's annoying voice on that program is a good day, and I missed it...

I am still laughing at the thought of Ray Lucas making Schien look like the idiot he is. Schien needs to get his extremely small dick out of Buffalo's ass, and if he hates the Jets so much, why doesn't he get a job for Billsnation.... Oh wait there's no such thing, because nobody even knows the Bills franchise even exists.

Archived