8th?

JonEJet

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well maybe if YOU posted more than 81 times since 2006 we would be better off. :-P Ask not what JetNation can do for you...

Soory Bud. We grow accustomed to our ways, and I am dead fricken tired after my schedule.

But you're definitely right. My comments were a compliment.

This board drives like a porsche....

I seem to have been banned over there. WOW! can you believe that?

From what thor said, he deleted those threads too? Ya know i get the feeling if he didn't delete so many threads and what not, he may have more ad revenue.

ATTN PLEASE:

For anyone that is interested, I am about to submit a post at JI that I think you will all enjoy.

Please feel free to join me in taking a nasty **** on their little forum.

:Nuts:

I beg to differ, dipsh*t.

You know, I checked out all 4 Jets forums last year before I decided to join and post at JN... Nobody directly 'forced' me over there... But angry, pointless, threads like these, where Jets fans hate each other simply because they choose to post on a different message board, definitely contributed to my decision, I'll tell you that much.

The fact that JN comes out as ********* here is beyond pathetic, and proves how insecure and immature this place is. I am writing this, as my 2nd post, with the assumption that I will probably be banned forever, which, considering I'll probably never come back here again after this anyway, isn't all that disappointing to me. However, banning me certainly would prove my point about this place.

I came here, on to a JETS board, expecting to talk about the Jets. Instead, I see a thread that didn't have to have anything to do with JN, turn into personal attack galore to all JN members. I dont care what you have against Max, everyone reading this that has visited JN knows that Max would NEVER ban a poster simply because he also posts at JI, he would NEVER prevent people from even typing the name of your site onto his forum, and he would NEVER, ever, directly insult this place as much as you all have in this thread.

Anyway, since I will never be back again anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know why I choose to stay at JN.

Now go eat a bag of dicks, ****munches.

POTW nom!

Yeah LBS, you're doomed. LOL

I'll probably follow shortly it would seem, although not sure why.

I gave up. After my last post I didnt even stick around for an answer.

I really dont want to be a d!ck. I wasnt around for the splitting crap so I really dont care.

It doesnt bother me the b!tching and moaning people do over here about JI. Thats what people do. But the childish ***** out of the name is just idiotic. That is a major reason why I dont post there. I cant stand someone who pulls crap like that. Shows what kind of man he is.

But I still want to know why Max never answered about the JI BBQ... How dare you turn down food? Fag.

ATTN PLEASE:

For anyone that is interested, I am about to submit a post at JI that I think you will all enjoy.

Please feel free to join me in taking a nasty **** on their little forum.

:Nuts:

Guys this is exactly what we don't want. That doesn't help this site at all. I sincerely ask that you just don't even comment over there.

Speaking from experience, it isn't worth it.

Great... we almost had the peace agreement in place. IJ and I worked hard to build bridges. Jimmy Carter was there. Al Gore too. All we needed to do was drink the green kool-aid and the deal to finally recognize JN's right to exist in the eyes of JI and ganggreenman has to go in on a bombing mission.

Thanks d!ck.

Soory Bud. We grow accustomed to our ways, and I am dead fricken tired after my schedule.

But you're definitely right. My comments were a compliment.

This board drives like a porsche....

Call me and give me your password. Every night leave me a message with your thoughts. I will post them for you.

:)

Guys this is exactly what we don't want. That doesn't help this site at all. I sincerely ask that you just don't even comment over there.

Speaking from experience, it isn't worth it.

my 3 posts over there led to me writing 10 posts over here that I would never have written.

at least I was nice. unlike some people.

BTW, why no answer on BBQ/Party invite you supposedly were sent???

WE WANT TO KNOW!

Great... we almost had the peace agreement in place. IJ and I worked hard to build bridges. Jimmy Carter was there. Al Gore too. All we needed to do was drink the green kool-aid and the deal to finally recognize JN's right to exist in the eyes of JI and ganggreenman has to go in on a bombing mission.

Thanks d!ck.

And War Ensemble follows up with another Nuke.

Great job guys, way to keep the peace.:rl:

Funny, it seems Sooth has vanished. LOL

Seriously, War Ensemble, GGM and LBS have just went all out with their outbursts and there really is no reply.

Hey... mine was no outburst. I was trying to find common areas we could all agree on to help build the peace in the meadowlands.

I was working for good and not evil this time. If I really wanted to Atomic Bomb them, I would have. But I'd rather have peace and say I have dual citizenship.

Thanks d!ck.

Anytime guys. Really. I don't want to make peace with those turds, lol.

Max--

Sorry, I had to...It was like a slow, fly ball that I just had to jump all over. (Sort of like a Chad Pennington pass)

I just deleted the last post in this thread. I am going to leave this thread open for now but the poster that posted it, check your PMs.

Guys there is a line. C'mon use a little common sense.

Whew... Wasnt me.

Guys... BEHAVE!!!!!!!!! Stop making our #1 poster and overlord have to lay the smackdown on us.

Hey... mine was no outburst. I was trying to find common areas we could all agree on to help build the peace in the meadowlands.

I was working for good and not evil this time. If I really wanted to Atomic Bomb them, I would have. But I'd rather have peace and say I have dual citizenship.

Yeah, to be fair you did a good job. Didn't mean to include you there. LOL

Outbursts? I'm just asking a few questions out of curiosity. I have no hatred towards JetsInsider, I missed all of that. I don't know why all this must go on, so I'm just asking a few questions to get both sides of the story. I don't have the time to waste just going over there to let out a quick rant, it's not what either side wants anyways.

Outbursts? I'm just asking a few questions out of curiosity. I have no hatred towards JetsInsider, I missed all of that. I don't know why all this must go on, so I'm just asking a few questions to get both sides of the story. I don't have the time to waste just going over there to let out a quick rant, it's not what either side wants anyways.

wimp. LOL.

In all seriousness though, have I been banned yet? If I have thats just funny... If not, well, thats funny too because I know how badly Sooth wants to hit that button...But he cant, he'd be proving me entirely right.

Its a win-win, gotta love it. :Nuts:

wimp. LOL.

In all seriousness though, have I been banned yet? If I have thats just funny... If not, well, thats funny too because I know how badly Sooth wants to hit that button...But he cant, he'd be proving me entirely right.

Its a win-win, gotta love it. :Nuts:

What will make it better is if you never do know whether you are banned or not. Its better to just walk away after dropping that bomb.

I dont care if they answer me or not. I dont care if they ban me or not. I dont care if I get banned here either. These places are just a simple prop to occupy my time. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sure its going to be nice to finally meet some people (other than Gainzo) after 2 years of being here. But I always wanted my anonymity here so that if I ever did drop a bomb it wouldnt upset me to be gone. Also its easier to attack you people when you're faceless nobodies.

At the end of the day we are just jet fans. If we sat next to a JI, would we not high-five them after Favre throws a TD to Coles? Then why would we shun their dumb opinion on the internet? I hope at the AFC Championship game in January we can have a combined tailgate with JN, JI and TGG so we can hug it out.

Archived