8th?

JonEJet

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What will make it better is if you never do know whether you are banned or not. Its better to just walk away after dropping that bomb.

I dont care if they answer me or not. I dont care if they ban me or not. I dont care if I get banned here either. These places are just a simple prop to occupy my time. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sure its going to be nice to finally meet some people (other than Gainzo) after 2 years of being here. But I always wanted my anonymity here so that if I ever did drop a bomb it wouldnt upset me to be gone. Also its easier to attack you people when you're faceless nobodies.

At the end of the day we are just jet fans. If we sat next to a JI, would we not high-five them after Favre throws a TD to Coles? Then why would we shun their dumb opinion on the internet? I hope at the AFC Championship game in January we can have a combined tailgate with JN, JI and TGG so we can hug it out.

I agree with you. I just lost it when I read all the hyporcritical sh** they were posting in that thread, and just had to respond.

Max, does it kill you that Sooth censors JetNation over on JI?

Being honest (something Sooth isn't capable of) it doesn't "kill" me. Do I wish we weren't censored over there? Absolutely. If he removed that censor this site would grow because we have excellent free content. Getting more exposure for it is never a bad thing.

Take that all with a grain of salt though. Because I am not using this site to fuel my boat or anything like that. So it doesn't impact me much either way.

It was dumped and locked. Such an anti-climax.

Are you really surprised?

I think this is a scam setup by Max and Sooth. They communicate daily about how to effectively run a message board. Best thing to do to drive ad revenue is to get the lemmings to post over and over about the same dumb crap about each other's board.

We are being played people. Open your eyes.

I think this is a scam setup by Max and Sooth. They communicate daily about how to effectively run a message board. Best thing to do to drive ad revenue is to get the lemmings to post over and over about the same dumb crap about each other's board.

:rl:

Post that over there. LOL

Being honest (something Sooth isn't capable of) it doesn't "kill" me. Do I wish we weren't censored over there? Absolutely. If he removed that censor this site would grow because we have excellent free content. Getting more exposure for it is never a bad thing.

Take that all with a grain of salt though. Because I am not using this site to fuel my boat or anything like that. So it doesn't impact me much either way.

But it pays for your summer nanny doesn't it?

Alright you guys are on to us. So I am going to have to lock this down before you get any closer to the truth.

Seriously I am logging off soon, so I am locking this. Nothing good can come from it at this point.

It is what it is. Sooth can have the last word. That's fine with me, I would rather talk about the Jets chances this year.

Go Jets!!!

Archived