8th?

JonEJet

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread makes me laugh. I post here way more than Patsfans.com. Gawd forbid you have a contrarian view there.....so many of the people there take this stuff way too serious. Of course not all, but the majority. Plus they hate me there more than they do here. Impossible you say? lol! It's true! I had the audacity to post that Tedy Bruschi was all done two years go. That he's selfish by not retiring. I think someone put me on ignore because of that. Additonally, there was a post about trading Chad Jackson. Are you kidding me? Who the eff is going to give up any draft pick for that dumabass bust and I posted exactly that. Honest to Betsy, the homers there are BAD! I actually enjoy messing with them on away game days. They have a game time chat set up. I show up and post such pearls: "geez, think of how sick our offense would be if they had a real OC." Or, "Josh McDaniels sucks." You know, stuff like that. They go all crazy. Then you have the sky is falling people after one bad play or a three and out.

Anyway, what I guess I'm saying is that this place is more fun. The people here, generally speaking, have a good sense of humor. Even the goobers that bought a Favre Jersey. LOL!

8th is pretty damn good if you ask me. JetsInsider has much more of an OT feel to it.

TGG is more football focused, and this one is as well.

This board has alot more to offer than the other two BTW.

Its ease of use is much better IMO.

This board shouldn't feel bad about 8th.

In business, its called a focus strategy (JN) vs a scale strategy (JI).

I would focus even more on the football side of things.

This site could be #1 in quality and it could be well-known for that.

But it would take some thinking-cap time.

This site feels great to use though.

Good to know that Sooth doesn't read the board anymore as the homosexual references have gone down and down each and every week. Good also to know that by having to post what he posts, it means he's scared of The Natrion rising above Douchesprayer.

Good to know that Sooth doesn't read the board anymore as the homosexual references have gone down and down each and every week. Good also to know that by having to post what he posts, it means he's scared of The Natrion rising above Douchesprayer.

It already has, our posters talk more than his... its only a matter of time before we win in every category.

. Imagine if we opened the borders and let back all the banned posters who seeked refuge over there. I always say though, quality over quantity and we do have quality posters here.

Didn't he try that once with Tom Shane? How'd that work out anyway?

8th is pretty damn good if you ask me. JetsInsider has much more of an OT feel to it.

TGG is more football focused, and this one is as well.

This board has alot more to offer than the other two BTW.

Its ease of use is much better IMO.

This board shouldn't feel bad about 8th.

In business, its called a focus strategy (JN) vs a scale strategy (JI).

I would focus even more on the football side of things.

This site could be #1 in quality and it could be well-known for that.

But it would take some thinking-cap time.

This site feels great to use though.

This site is just about a bunch of jets fans hanging around and being goofy. It's about making fun of itself and having a good time. I don't think anyone but Max and his insatiable greed and lust for money care about how big we get.

Archived