Chad sucks!

lancemehl

Nice try flipper, but it was the city that blew building a stadium for the Jets, and right now they are building the best stadium in sports for the Jets because Jets fans buy tickets and go to the games.

You on the other hand share a stadium with the Marlins and if you ever make the playoffs again, will have the games blacked out because nobody goes.

You don't matter and your fans are a joke because the team they root for is a disgrace!

The Jets own that building and you can post all the bull crap you want, we own the dolfags and have beaten you head up more than you have beat us.

Besides I already told you everybody here already knows you are a clown, no need to prove it with every post.

Have fun slobbering over a guy you trashed his whole career you flip flopper, at least you won't be able to talk this sh*t for too long.

We all know damn well that garbage team's season will be over by week 3, and you are used to that!

Could have not said it better

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice try flipper, but it was the city that blew building a stadium for the Jets, and right now they are building the best stadium in sports for the Jets because Jets fans buy tickets and go to the games.

You on the other hand share a stadium with the Marlins and if you ever make the playoffs again, will have the games blacked out because nobody goes.

You don't matter and your fans are a joke because the team they root for is a disgrace!

The Jets own that building and you can post all the bull crap you want, we own the dolfags and have beaten you head up more than you have beat us.

Besides I already told you everybody here already knows you are a clown, no need to prove it with every post.

Have fun slobbering over a guy you trashed his whole career you flip flopper, at least you won't be able to talk this sh*t for too long.

We all know damn well that garbage team's season will be over by week 3, and you are used to that!

The only thing in this post that's not regurgatated garbage from your previous posts is the thing about the Marlins. So I'll respond to that. The Marlins are having their own Stadium built and will be out of Dolphin Stadium in several years.

Just so you know, you're a very boring person to have to respond to. All you do is take threads off topic attacking me or the Dolphins and it's quite annoying. You are a very angry little person who has no sense of humor.

The only thing in this post that's not regurgatated garbage from your previous posts is the thing about the Marlins. So I'll respond to that. The Marlins are having their own Stadium built and will be out of Dolphin Stadium in several years.

Just so you know, you're a very boring person to have to respond to. All you do is take threads off topic attacking me or the Dolphins and it's quite annoying. You are a very angry little person who has no sense of humor.

Coming from a troll who has no life and spends his days on other teams website. The funniest thing is your team :bag:is the worst team in the NFL and the laughing stock of sports.

Then stop responding to me FLIPPER!!!

You were the one who quoted me initiating the coversation, so how boaring could I be you just can't stop flopping!

You said you were going to ignore me and you can't stay away, whos fault is that?

Also the feeling is mutual all you do is post bull crap about the crumby dolfags and most of it is contradicting the feelings you had for your beloved Chad last month.

As for the Marlins so called stadium seeing is believing, why in the world would they build them thier own stadium nobody goes to their games either.

Between both fish teams they can't sell out a game unless NY is in town, you count this imaginary stadium story and ignore that the Jets are building a new stadium that they will own.

TYPICAL, so have they even broke ground some where for this new fish land park, or is it just more crashingjet BULL SH*T?

Then stop responding to me FLIPPER!!!

You were the one who quoted me initiating the coversation, so how boaring could I be you just can't stop flopping!

You said you were going to ignore me and you can't stay away, whos fault is that?

Also the feeling is mutual all you do is post bull crap about the crumby dolfags and most of it is contradicting the feelings you had for your beloved Chad last month.

As for the Marlins so called stadium seeing is believing, why in the world would they build them thier own stadium nobody goes to their games either.

Between both fish teams they can't sell out a game unless NY is in town, you count this imaginary stadium story and ignore that the Jets are building a new stadium that they will own.

TYPICAL, so have they even broke ground some where for this new fish land park, or is it just more crashingjet BULL SH*T?

If you want to talk baseball this is the wrong forum, but Dade county is curreently tearing down the Orange Bowl, and in it's place will be the Marlins new stadium.

Call me flipper one more time and I make a thread with all of you flip flops and I will bump it every week.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=925916#post925916

But Farve is acting like a bitch

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=918098#post918098

BRETT THE JET!!! :grin:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=925865#post925865

Brett Farve is SCARED to come to New York!!!

He knows if he throws his garbage picks to lose big games here the way he has been doing for years in Greenbay, that he will get roasted for it.

He really showed his true colors, what a BITCH!!!

If you want to talk baseball this is the wrong forum, but Dade county is curreently tearing down the Orange Bowl, and in it's place will be the Marlins new stadium.

Call me flipper one more time and I make a thread with all of you flip flops and I will bump it every week.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=925916#post925916

But Farve is acting like a bitch

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=918098#post918098

BRETT THE JET!!! :grin:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=925865#post925865

He knows if he throws his garbage picks to lose big games here the way he has been doing for years in Greenbay, that he will get roasted for it.

What ever FLIPPER, obviously Favre was not scared he is here now, and I still stand by everything I said in those posts.

How have I flip-flopped where are the posts about me praising Fvare and how he handled his transitions?

More of your garbage, you are the one who went from trashing chad to praising him avatar and all not me, FLIPPER!!!

How many times are you going to bring up those posts, this makes like 4 times now what do you want Max to delete them again?

And you call me a broken record, what a JOKE you are FLIPPER!!!

Also you always leave out the posts I made saying how I wanted the Jets to get Favre from before he was hesitating about coming here.

I said if he wants no part of us screw him, and I stand by that, obviously he did want some, he's here FLIPPER!!!

You really need to get a life, searhing my posts 4 times now, to prove nothing because you know everybody knows you are the FLIPPER!!!

Typical bull crap from CJ the CLOWN, and once agin it's all wrong and proves nothing, but he's a FLIPPER!!!

So they have not even cleared the site this so called fish park is going on let alone gotten the OK to build it.

Hey FLIPPER, the fish may fold before they ever have their own stadium, enjoy the pitchers mound on your field FLIPPER!!!

IT'S FLIPPER, IT'S FLIPPER, IT'S A WONDERFUL JOKE,

IT'S FLIPPER, IT'S FLIPPER, IT'S FUN FOR A GIRL NAME CJ,

IT'S FLIPPER, IT'S FLIPPER, HE NEVER STOPS DOING THE FLOPS,

IT'S FLIPPER, IT'S FLIPPER, EVERYBODY LAUGHS AT FLIPPER!!!

flippingdolphin1.gif

what a rhyme! Will there be a video soon???

Reading ANYTHING of yours is a total waste of time and effort. Hopefully you'll be gone soon after opening week.

Now you got me in your sig, get off my dick, FLIPPER!!!

If I put all your FLOPS in my sig it would take up 3 pages FLIPPER!!!

You really need to get a life!!!

I've proven that your comments flip with every day. Prove that I'm glowing about Chad. Prove that I think he's great. Go back and find 1 post where I was excited about Chad coming to Miami. You won't, because I wasn't. I have proved that you change your opinions like clothing, prove that I do the same. Otherwise take a valium and calm down.

I've proven that your comments flip with every day. Prove that I'm glowing about Chad. Prove that I think he's great. Go back and find 1 post where I was excited about Chad coming to Miami. You won't, because I wasn't. I have proved that you change your opinions like clothing, prove that I do the same. Otherwise take a valium and calm down.
Are you kidding me, you were the first FLIPPER sporting a Chad avatar as soon as the dolfags signed him.

You started Chad threads and there were several threads started about you and your TRIPPLE LINDY FLOPS.

You are so oblivious you think you proved somthing you proved nothing but how retarded you are!!!

Sperm Edwards has you FLIPPING in his sig, and everybody here knows you are full of sh*t.

I have a life, only losers like you spend time searching in the past, waisting their time only to fail again.

Man it must be sad to live in such a state of denial, and believe the garbage you post.

Everybody here knows that entire threads have been started and filled with all your FLIP FLOPS!!!

Yet you still have your head up your ass, read the popular opinion's here, I don't have to prove anything, everybody already knows.

YOU ARE PATHETIC FLIPPER!!! You are nothing but a CLOWN ACT a Jet Nation SIDE SHOW!!!

flippingdolphin1.gif?t=1218740393i

Yes he did Chad made out pretty well, going to be the starter and in Jets division. Even Favre wanted to stay in his division to go up agaisnt his old team. LETS see how this move works out, one thing im sure we all agree is JETS dont have a winning season this year Favre move was a bust. because there isnt any building Chemistry for the future with a 39yr old Qb in a couple of weeks. Its dethrown the pats now.

Yes he did Chad made out pretty well, going to be the starter and in Jets division. Even Favre wanted to stay in his division to go up agaisnt his old team. LETS see how this move works out, one thing im sure we all agree is JETS dont have a winning season this year Favre move was a bust. because there isnt any building Chemistry for the future with a 39yr old Qb in a couple of weeks. Its dethrown the pats now.
Just when you thought crashingjet was the stupidest girl here, the impossible just happened, we may have a tie!

Reading your post's make my eyes bleed, brain swell and soul weep. Is english your 10th language. Good luck though with almighty noodle, Maybe you can convince the nfl to let him play with a Nerf Turbo, otherwise you my special person are in for a loooooooooong season. Cheers

Archived