Ads on football forums: Discussion thread MERGED

flgreen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess that's what $55 a year gets you these days. I'm sure it is just a glitch, or spy ware, or PatsFanTX or something. Fatass Sooth would NEVER do anything like this :roll: - he has no care for money, of course.

JI was **** before the ads, now it's just **** with ads - no difference, just more revenue.

I guess that's what $55 a year gets you these days. I'm sure it is just a glitch, or spy ware, or PatsFanTX or something. Fatass Sooth would NEVER do anything like this :roll: - he has no care for money, of course.

JI was **** before the ads, now it's just **** with ads - no difference, just more revenue.

I still wanna puke every time i have to scroll past the add on every page.

Hey, let's stop making fun of fatasses. It hits a little too close to home, if you know what I mean.

Look at bitoni taking a cheap shot at Max :rl:

as a publisher of a website, I understand why these decisions get made and completely support Sooth in his effort to recoup some expensese.

at the end of the day you get what you pay for

the people with VIP subscriptions maybe shouldn't have to deal with these interstitials ... but they get their own forum for that

the great majority of free surfers have nothing to complain about

these websites cost alot of money to run, especially big and strong ones that you build to not crash when the Jets sign Brett Farve.

Hey, let's stop making fun of fatasses. It hits a little too close to home, if you know what I mean.

You, sir, are no fatass, you are a hunk of burningass - or so Max tells me.

"A talking moose wants my credit card number. That seems fair."

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Classic!

"Guys relax, Sooth is on vacation with limited internet access...the problem will get resolved."

"Sooth would sell ad space on his forehead if it meant climbing the internet message board rankings."

Alk is like Casey Kasem - he's finding all the hits and counting them down.

Look at bitoni taking a cheap shot at Max :rl:

He does. I'm sure he was joking.

Sure he was, but don't we have a picture of him with GGG here someplace? Maybe he's a flunkie, too?

Alk is like Casey Kasem - he's finding all the hits and counting them down.

Thanks GB. This next dedication is from some poor college kid just trying to make it in the real word to all of those lazy a$$ mofos that surf football forums while at work. And he writes...

"i have a simple solution: GET TO WORK!

i never understand how some of you guys spend a seemingly significant portion of your work day on this website.

while i'm currently back at school (grad school) i've previously spent time in the "real world" at jobs where i didn't have a spare minute to spend on an nfl message board."

And our next dedication is from some lazy a$$ mofo who surfs football message boards at work to some poor a$$ college kid trying to make it in the real world. And he writes...

"LOL. Tell me more about this thing called the "real world." Does one have to pay a mortgage, put kids through school, buy nice things for your wife and family? My work pays me very well thank you and I don't have to work like a maniac. I gave that up many years ago. Maybe that's why you're going to grad school. So you don't have to work at a job that sucks the life out of you. Some of us have already done what you're doing junior. Think about that."

Thanks GB. This next dedication is from some poor college kid just trying to make it in the real word to all of those lazy a$$ mofos that surf football forums while at work. And he writes...

"i have a simple solution: GET TO WORK!

i never understand how some of you guys spend a seemingly significant portion of your work day on this website.

while i'm currently back at school (grad school) i've previously spent time in the "real world" at jobs where i didn't have a spare minute to spend on an nfl message board."

nothing wroing with the net at work

i don't use the net at work though

i don't understand, people are pissed about pop-up ads? that's it? that's what we have on august 22nd? I thought you scum bags were from new york and had all the **** in the world to talk about?

We need a good old thread about a midget trying to make the team or a man with all heart and no arm playing quaterback. Where o where would we find such a story?

Archived