Ads on football forums: Discussion thread MERGED

flgreen

bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, the ass-kiss sycophants on that site are effing lame, it seems more and more people are speaking out, but the few "55 dollar friends" who are admiring the emperors clothes are just annoying.

This is by far and away my favourite post from the emperor http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=174211 He is always talking about how JI is classy, etc but he posts that with his kids in his sig.

BTW: I have no problem with t-shirt.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but he said he sold over a hundred! he wouldnt lie to us, would he, you kangaroo f#cker?

100? Good for him. I'm sure 99 of those 100 have never been to a Jets game so I stand by my 5 t-shirts in the parking lot call.

BTW: Let me know where you tailgate so I can say hello.

100? Good for him. I'm sure 99 of those 100 have never been to a Jets game so I stand by my 5 t-shirts in the parking lot call.

BTW: Let me know where you tailgate so I can say hello.

Im planning on tailgating with 124 and 4H this year if I can make it to the parking lot at a decent time. But, its not always up to me where we tailgate. If plans change, I'll let you know. I still have your #.

Im planning on tailgating with 124 and 4H this year if I can make it to the parking lot at a decent time. But, its not always up to me where we tailgate. If plans change, I'll let you know. I still have your #.

124 is driving my brother and I to the game and we will be hanging with Tyson, so I'll see you on the 14th!

No, he turned on Max and went back to the other said and nobody has heard from him since. Kinda scary really. :ahhh:

I talked to him (in the internet sense) in March. He says he is doing well. Next year his soup kitchen is getting wifi so he plans on posting again at that time.

:)

I talked to him (in the internet sense) in March. He says he is doing well. Next year his soup kitchen is getting wifi so he plans on posting again at that time.

:)

WTF? Why can't I freakin' type? That was supposed to say other side.

I know you'll probably never believe this but this was already posted in the Lord Favre forum...and it's still there. :lol:

I guess that's FB related:roll:...Thanks ALK!:cheers:

I just figured it would be here.

Mods merge please.

"Folks...I apologize for not being able to address this earlier but I've been in Cape Cod and at Lake George on a family vacation and could not log on often. I just got back today. This is the skinny...we've been experimenting with several different ad services to see which one's best fit the site. We did not intend to have pop ups or invasive ads and I think they have been filtered out or are in the process of being so. If you are having problems, please let us know.

Also, there will be absolutely no ads for VIP's. If Ads bother you, I suggest you subscribe, if not...then you'll have to live with it because this site cannot survive without them."

Lets run this through the Alk translator shall we...

"You poor saps have made me rich and I will readily rub your noses in it every chance I get. We did in fact intend to have popups and knew it would piss alot of people off. What better excuse than for me to take off just after installing it so I can rattle a little more change out of your pockets before taking it back down to appease you. F#ck you all and give me your money."

"Folks...I apologize for not being able to address this earlier but I've been in Cape Cod and at Lake George on a family vacation and could not log on often. I just got back today. This is the skinny...we've been experimenting with several different ad services to see which one's best fit the site. We did not intend to have pop ups or invasive ads and I think they have been filtered out or are in the process of being so. If you are having problems, please let us know.

Also, there will be absolutely no ads for VIP's. If Ads bother you, I suggest you subscribe, if not...then you'll have to live with it because this site cannot survive without them."

"You poor saps have made me rich and I will readily rub your noses in it every chance I get. We did in fact intend to have popups and knew it would piss alot of people off. What better excuse than for me to take off just after installing it so I can rattle a little more change out of your pockets before taking it back down to appease you. F#ck you all and give me your money."

That's un****ingbelievable right there.

Sad thing is that probably no one will call him out for "being on vacation" when this happened. Kinda strange.... Sounds like a setup to me.

Can we do that? Have everyone chip in so we can buy JI from Sooth? :rl::rl:

But seriously, can we?

You would sh*t if you knew how much he will sell that site for one day. I am just speculating but I wouldn't be shocked if he sold it this year. The Jets win the Super Bowl, camp is in NJ. It might hit the market in Feb\Mar.

:winking0001:

Mr Sooth would sell his mother for $20 bucks.

Archived