the john lynch experiment is ovah

afosomf

Eh, not so fast.

Judging from Lynchs verbiage, it sounds as if he will be returning to the NE roster in the near future. Some folks surmise that his temporary release is merely an accounting move.

The one game that I saw Lynch play in he looked darn good. Always around the ball.

Eh, not so fast.

Judging from Lynchs verbiage, it sounds as if he will be returning to the NE roster in the near future. Some folks surmise that his temporary release is merely an accounting move.

The one game that I saw Lynch play in he looked darn good. Always around the ball.

cimini said as much. look for lynch to be signed again after week 1.

Oh my fawking gawd, Jawn Lynch isnt a blue collah kinda guy we like for our Patreeuhts. Fawking failyah at fawkin life. He should go play for fawkin New Yawk with all of them dawkies because up here in Bahstahn we like fawking blue collah white boys like myself and my cousin, Paddy ova here.

John Lynch is done.

Eh, not so fast.

Likely. An old guy looking for a ring, whether he's wrong or not, probably ins't heartbroken about missing the vaunted KC Chiefs and 1 game check.

Bellichick vs. Edwards is the biggest mismatch imaginable. -16.5 is a joke; this is a 3-4 TD game, with or withour Brady.

Likely. An old guy looking for a ring, whether he's wrong or not, probably ins't heartbroken about missing the vaunted KC Chiefs and 1 game check.

Bellichick vs. Edwards is the biggest mismatch imaginable. -16.5 is a joke; this is a 3-4 TD game, with or withour Brady.

no way pats win by 16 points without cindy

with cindy it could be 44-0

i think chefs win if cassell plays

Archived