Jason Campbell = Combat Ineffective

The Gun Of Bavaria

The guy blows, period.

Another game like that and the Todd Collins Experiment will be front and center. I smell a QB controversy by the end of week 2.

I agree that Campbell blows but I think Zorn is even worse. Did you see the camera shots of Zorn tonight? He looked clueless.

I have never been impressed with Campbell-Redskins are not going anywhere with him at QB.

I've always felt the opposite. I felt at some point things would start to click with him and he'd start leading that team to wins. But i gotta admit, it seems less and less likely to happen each time out lately.

I think he does have good mechanics and strong arm. For some reason it hasn't come to him yet.

I've always felt the opposite. I felt at some point things would start to click with him and he'd start leading that team to wins. But i gotta admit, it seems less and less likely to happen each time out lately.

I think he does have good mechanics and strong arm. For some reason it hasn't come to him yet.

the way that front 7 came at him at will would make any q'back look bad. I was very impressed with the blue's D

Archived