Predict Chad Pennington's stats:

StraightCash

I love all the INT predictions. Anyone that has watched the Dolphins this pre-season knows better than to predict that. All we do is run and call safe passing plays.

Pennington won't have to be great to beat you. If we have a lead going into the 2nd half, you're done because we will run the rock until the Jets defenders can't handle the heat or pounding.

I love all the INT predictions. Anyone that has watched the Dolphins this pre-season knows better than to predict that. All we do is run and call safe passing plays.

Pennington won't have to be great to beat you. If we have a lead going into the 2nd half, you're done because we will run the rock until the Jets defenders can't handle the heat or pounding.

First part is wrong, Chad will find a way to throw an INT... and this is assuming you build the lead first.

Second part is right, the Miami D needs to shut down the Jets early and build a lead, if you can do that the Jets will be worn down late. But don't expect Chad to be able to lead a comeback if something happens.

I also don't know where all this "pound the ball" at the jets talk comes from... honestly, good luck running at a healthy Ellis, Jenkins, and everybody seems to forget that David Harris is going to control the middle of the field all game.

Really? And if the 'phins are behind? Then what will Chad do? The Int predictions are based on last year's 1-7 Int riddled Chad performance.

22-27 191yds 0 TD 1 INT (in the 4th Q)

This means nothing.

The Jets were a running team from 2002-2004 and Pennington still threw interceptions against good teams. Chad Pennington can succeed and fail with a good ground game. Sure its in his advantage, as it is any QB, to have a strong ground game, but that doesn't mean he can't make mistakes against a Defense that knows him very well (and yes I know, before you even freakin' say it, Chad knows them, blah blah blah).

We're done in the 2nd half if the Dolphins lead? :rl: Thats the most hysterical thing I've ever heard on this site. :rl: Chad Pennington protecting a lead, priceless.

Just so you know, if the Fins are down you are 110% DONE because you won't be able to run the ball and will have to place the ball in Put Put's hands. Good luck with that. :rl:

Really? And if the 'phins are behind? Then what will Chad do? The Int predictions are based on last year's 1-7 Int riddled Chad performance.

22-27 191yds 0 TD 1 INT (in the 4th Q)

When your running back runs under a 4 yards per carry clip with just 1 TD all year, the game is then put on the shoulders of the quarterback. With our offensive line and a top 3 running back duo, it will be run, run, run all day.

When your running back runs under a 4 yards per carry clip with just 1 TD all year, the game is then put on the shoulders of the quarterback. With our offensive line and a top 3 running back duo, it will be run, run, run all day.

Don't get to ****y about your RB's yet. They have a lot to prove, Ronnie still has to stay healthy and Ricky needs to prove he can return to his old form... even still, top 3 duos is a stretch. And your offensive line has SO many questions. Jake Long has never played a snap.. even though he will probably be good... Vernon Carey needs to still prove something, Smiley is coming off a serious injury and was only slightly above average to start with... Satele is good but is young and still needs to improve.. and I don't even know who your other guard is.

:rl:

I don't know if he'll be able to get by us three teams with that sick head fake. You never know though. :)

Something has changed the man on his way from New Jersey to Miami. He stopped somewhere along the way ( I am guessing Georgia) and picked up some legs. At this point, I am not sure that even Chuck Norris could tackle him...

Don't get to ****y about your RB's yet. They have a lot to prove, Ronnie still has to stay healthy and Ricky needs to prove he can return to his old form... even still, top 3 duos is a stretch. And your offensive line has SO many questions. Jake Long has never played a snap.. even though he will probably be good... Vernon Carey needs to still prove something, Smiley is coming off a serious injury and was only slightly above average to start with... Satele is good but is young and still needs to improve.. and I don't even know who your other guard is.

If Vernon Carey has something to prove than I have confidence in only a few linemen in the NFL. He's been terrific for a couple of years now.

If Vernon Carey has something to prove than I have confidence in only a few linemen in the NFL. He's been terrific for a couple of years now.

If that is your only comeback to that statement then I feel pretty good about it.. and I won't pretend to be an expert on Carey, I've only seen what others write about him and maybe 3-4 games a year... but what I understand is he was a natural RT that was forced to move to LT and was average... now he is back at RT again...

I think Robert Gallery went through the same situation.. so I am just saying he needs to prove that he can make RT work for him still.

Chad 14-19 189 yds (one long one to Ginn) 0 TD 1 Int

Brown 14 rushes 138 yds 1 TD

Ricky 23 rushes 289 yds 2 TDs

Ginn takes one back for 93.5 yds

Defense scores twice but called back once.

3 fg's.

Miami 37

Clowns 9

not only cant you spell, but you cant add either.

5 TD's= 35 points

3 FG's= 9 pts.

Even if they miss every extra point they would score 39 points.

Archived