The Official Jets vs Miami Week One Thread

Maxman

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn you, I say , damn YOU!!!!!

I came home early to start this thread also...

We better farking win now Max, we better win!!!

::GoJets:

12:40am? There were 2 other threads started at 12:01am. And you walk in with 12:40? Wow.

We need dedication.

EDIT: Starting this thread at 12:00am was so simple, I don't even know where to begin. LOL.

12:00am. :rl:

Ok!! I am posting from my blackberry.GO JETS!!!I have already lost myt voice!!we are goinna kic the dolphins assrres. If I have to hear that pathetic dolphin fight song again I think I will puke in my mouth!!GO JETS!!

It's 5am on gameday BP....shouldn't you be balls deep in 124 right now?

:rl: me, 4h and can't hackett were celebratin my bday last night with whirlpool action on some Jameson. I can't sleep,dickhead. I'm fired up for this game

:rl: me, 4h and can't hackett were celebratin my bday last night with whirlpool action on some Jameson. I can't sleep,dickhead. I'm fired up for this game

Who does the "whirlpool" trick ? 4H or Can't Hackett? Sounds kind of hot.

I can only imagine how you must be sweating down there with full body fur.

Who does the "whirlpool" trick ? 4H or Can't Hackett? Sounds kind of hot.

I can only imagine how you must be sweating down there with full body fur.

It's not hot down here,advantage Jets. Also, I was defurred about 3 weeks ago :lol:

It's not hot down here,advantage Jets. Also, I was defurred about 3 weeks ago :lol:

so there is no truth to the rumor going around that you are shaving your arms up to your elbows and the #4 in your chest hair and wearing a furr Jersey to the game?

so there is no truth to the rumor going around that you are shaving your arms up to your elbows and the #4 in your chest hair and wearing a furr Jersey to the game?

There are a lot of false rumors floating around. But the one about Savage returning to JN I can confirm. He will be back here posting!!

Archived