The Official Jets vs Miami Week One Thread

Maxman

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry what is everyone getting so down about?? Yea Nugent has made this a weird game but lets go down the list...

Favre- Awesome

Running Game- Solid

Passing D- Getting better, seen good stuff from Lowery, looks like were starting to get more pressure on Chad now...

Run D- Great- theyre trying to shove it down our throat and were not letting them, with the exception of one drive we have shut them down

Yea special teams has been F'ed up...but come on...I feel good about whats going on, we should be up 17-7 right now, maybe more...

I'm only down because the game is so close against the freaken Dolphins. I'm not impressed at all, this team isn't playing like a playoff caliber team.

Yeah I need to see some more in the 2nd half to be happy about it...

Im sorry what is everyone getting so down about?? Yea Nugent has made this a weird game but lets go down the list...

Favre- Awesome

Running Game- Solid

Passing D- Getting better, seen good stuff from Lowery, looks like were starting to get more pressure on Chad now...

Run D- Great- theyre trying to shove it down our throat and were not letting them, with the exception of one drive we have shut them down

Yea special teams has been F'ed up...but come on...I feel good about whats going on, we should be up 17-7 right now, maybe more...

I like the optimism

I'm only down because the game is so close against the freaken Dolphins. I'm not impressed at all, this team isn't playing like a playoff caliber team.

Our D has shut them down on all but one drive basically...

Our offense has moved...we could have had 3 TDs if Coles could have held onto the ball...

Were fine, the offense especially is going to need a little more time to gel...you can see Favre doesn't have that perfect timing but I am happy w/ what I am seeing so far... 2 of the sacks on Favre were also faults of Franks and Jones, the O-line has looked good...

No we're not - but Favre has had less than a month to work with the team. A lot of new faces as well - not rooks but new faces. It will take a few games to get it together.

No we're not - but Favre has had less than a month to work with the team. A lot of new faces as well - not rooks but new faces. It will take a few games to get it together.

Just like when the Pats looked lost when they lost to the bills week 1 and went on to win it all.

Our D has shut them down on all but one drive basically...

Our offense has moved...we could have had 3 TDs if Coles could have held onto the ball...

Were fine, the offense especially is going to need a little more time to gel...you can see Favre doesn't have that perfect timing but I am happy w/ what I am seeing so far... 2 of the sacks on Favre were also faults of Franks and Jones, the O-line has looked good...

Plus you know Penny is gonna be throwing a pick soon...

and man TJ is running well...I don't care who it is....

Archived