NEWSFLASH SCHOTTY

The Troll

You are 100% correct. It would not have come down to the last play of the game if the coaches had a little guts. Even with him still learning the offense, Favre looks like he is more than capable of getting a game clinching 1st down if you let him throw 2 or 3 times.

No it wasn't. They had to run it there to make miami burn their last TO.

What was Favre's completion percentage? Around 70? I'd rahter take a 70% chance of ending the game right there than just getting Miami to use their last timeout.

They still had enough time to march the ball to the redzone, which they did.

Yup, playcalling was pretty suspect again today. At least early on he showed some good signs, throwing on 1st down a lot more.

I was more worried about Sutton on that last Miami drive, talk about Pathetic.

A TO would've given them at least 2 more shots at the endzone.

Exactly. It is called playing not to lose. Usually you do lose.

They get it from that yellow and black book. You know "Coaching for Idiots".

They coached it fine, imo. The Dolphins just made some plays. The idea is to get chad to throw it outside the numbers and he made a nice throw to Ricky Williams that floated - but was caught. The gameplan was fine. Drew Coleman should have ended the game earlier. Also we still have no pass rush unless we blitz and that is a problem. It was hot out there and I would like to think that is what contributed to it.

It wasn't just Schotty. Our defense stopped blitzing on the last drive... f uckin insane.

I was screaming so loud on that Dolfag drive... BLITZ you AHOLES. Good grief they gave Pennington an eternety to throw. Get in his GD face. Make him force the throw or get a sack, game over.

Yup, playcalling was pretty suspect again today. At least early on he showed some good signs, throwing on 1st down a lot more.

I was more worried about Sutton on that last Miami drive, talk about Pathetic.

thank you, the jets d was doing so well and then hello prevent defense. The only thing it prevents you from doing is winning. That's why all of chads games are so close in the end. He is the master of the dink and dunk. we can't let him do that. we should have continued to blitz and let our corners do there job.

You are 100% correct. It would not have come down to the last play of the game if the coaches had a little guts. Even with him still learning the offense, Favre looks like he is more than capable of getting a game clinching 1st down if you let him throw 2 or 3 times.

Yeah, that kind of pissed me off alot!

I agree with Madmike1 they had to run the ball to keep the clock running, what was bad and ugly was the 5 yard penalty that made it 3rd and 7. That Oline needs to stop getting those foolish penalties

true, but the odds of favre getting the first vs. jones, I'm taking favre in that situation. And really we only ran an extra 3 to 5 second of the clock.

true, but the odds of favre getting the first vs. jones, I'm taking favre in that situation. And really we only ran an extra 3 to 5 second of the clock.

If you are worried about a HOF QB throwing a pass there, you have serious neuroses. What kind of message are you sending your team? Parcells and BB always threw in these situations.

Archived