Chris Simms going to the Pats

war ensemble

I think Matt Cassell is a better QB right now for New England than Chris Simms, thats what I think. Either way, it doesn't effect us for next Sunday as Simms wouldn't start six days after being signed. He's not, you know, Brett Favre or anybody. :)

I think Matt Cassell is a better QB right now for New England than Chris Simms, thats what I think. Either way, it doesn't effect us for next Sunday as Simms wouldn't start six days after being signed. He's not, you know, Brett Favre or anybody. :)

Agreed. Cassell knows the system.

124 is a very good poster and this post is prime example of why. Like Joe said, if Simms is signed he won't have a week 2 impact.

I think that is a desperation move though, if you bring him in do you guarantee him the job without seeing him? If that is the case they should have had a veteran backup in camp learning the system.

Correct

Archived