Well what uniforms are you wearing when you beat us

Grogans Heroes

Im not a negative Nancy, but a realistic fan.. You have Farve , home opener, idiots at the medowlands , pscyhed crowd, gate d , all of it against a guy that started a game when Ray Lucas was your QB... Its not going to be pretty it will be a ugly battle ,but you should win.. The question is , what ugly uniforms you are wearing, I hear its the putred Titans uniforms..

Im not a negative Nancy, but a realistic fan.. You have Farve , home opener, idiots at the medowlands , pscyhed crowd, gate d , all of it against a guy that started a game when Ray Lucas was your QB... Its not going to be pretty it will be a ugly battle ,but you should win.. The question is , what ugly uniforms you are wearing, I hear its the putred Titans uniforms..

Not sure about any of the other stuff, but Gate D is history.

We are wearing the Green jerseys. They changed from titans unis to home unis for the homeopener due to fans requesting them wearing the green.

We are wearing the Green jerseys. They changed from titans unis to home unis for the homeopener due to fans requesting them wearing the green.

So the Jets will beat the stuffing out of the Patriots AND look good doing it?

Oh, Grogans Heroes, I feel your pain. All is lost.

why not just bend ovah and kiss your arse goodbye?

what kind of fans are you???...you lose 1 guy and 52 teammates collapse like a house of cards..

this is why NY fans are the F'n best in the world and support their teams when they go 2-14 or 14-2

Now i know why Mumbles had to cheat..afraid of losing the fanbase.

why not just bend ovah and kiss your arse goodbye?

what kind of fans are you???...you lose 1 guy and 52 teammates collapse like a house of cards..

this is why NY fans are the F'n best in the world and support their teams when they go 2-14 or 14-2

Now i know why Mumbles had to cheat..afraid of losing the fanbase.

Its a tough task to go into a hostile enviorment to start your first game.. That is all

That is just silly! Who cares about some "hostile" crowd. Home opener and puke green uniforms. As if it was never "hostile?" That's supposed to scare BB and company? Pulleaseee.....least of my worries. Cassel eating dirt seven times is my worry. Shoot, I'll be at the game wearing my team colors with pride. I, too, am a realistic Pats fan. The chances of the Pats winning are slim....but that won't stop me from hoping. Yah, I'll be catching a heap of verbal abuse, but I'm pretty sure I'm up to the task. Nobody scares me, they may beat me, but they don't scare me ;)

Assmop, the Pats offense is usually predicated on the quick read and release. Brady was the master - he could check down three recievers and let it fly in no time. Cassel? C'mon.....he may look towards two receivers tops and then he better release that puppy or he will eat dirt. Lots of dirt. If the run game is not successful, watch for the screen - lots of screens - to Faulk and Jordan. That fails, well pressure Cassell all day and the Pats may be looking at O'Connell at QB afterall.

I was thinking today. You know what all the Pats SB victories have in common? Troy Brown was ACTIVE - and played an integral part in all three. Yup, Troy Brown. INACTIVE for '96 - lost. INACTIVE for 07 - lost. Yup, Troy Brown. I'm wearing his jersey Sunday, damnit! :)

('86 never happened, btw ;) - plus Troy was what? 13?)

We are wearing our home jerseys (the green top with white pants). The Jets announced the change a few days after we traded for Favre. The Titans of NY jerseys will now be worn for Arizona and Cincinnati, back to back home games.

That is just silly! Who cares about some "hostile" crowd. Home opener and puke green uniforms. As if it was never "hostile?" That's supposed to scare BB and company? Pulleaseee.....least of my worries. Cassel eating dirt seven times is my worry. Shoot, I'll be at the game wearing my team colors with pride. I, too, am a realistic Pats fan. The chances of the Pats winning are slim....but that won't stop me from hoping. Yah, I'll be catching a heap of verbal abuse, but I'm pretty sure I'm up to the task. Nobody scares me, they may beat me, but they don't scare me ;)

Assmop, the Pats offense is usually predicated on the quick read and release. Brady was the master - he could check down three recievers and let it fly in no time. Cassel? C'mon.....he may look towards two receivers tops and then he better release that puppy or he will eat dirt. Lots of dirt. If the run game is not successful, watch for the screen - lots of screens - to Faulk and Jordan. That fails, well pressure Cassell all day and the Pats may be looking at O'Connell at QB afterall.

I was thinking today. You know what all the Pats SB victories have in common? Troy Brown was ACTIVE - and played an integral part in all three. Yup, Troy Brown. INACTIVE for '96 - lost. INACTIVE for 07 - lost. Yup, Troy Brown. I'm wearing his jersey Sunday, damnit! :)

you gotta be kidding me. Pats still have the upperhand in this game. The Jets haven't proven anything. One man does not a team make.

Yup, Troy Brown. INACTIVE for '96 - lost. INACTIVE for 07 - lost. Yup, Troy Brown. I'm wearing his jersey Sunday, damnit! :)

He has a way ugly face. I can't even assign the girlie "he has nice eyes" thing to him. And what is up with that, anyway? We are way too kind, generally spanking. Fugly. And I'm being nice.

Garb why don't you just switch over to being a jets fan, you know you like us better anyway.

Ummm Mumbles knew what he had with Cassell, if he sucks pondscum, then blame your "genious" ..every coach knows they are 1 play away from using their backup. Brady and Manning are both lucky to last this long in this violent game.

you guys did win the game and are 1-0, to give up on your team this early is

ludicrous.

He has a way ugly face. I can't even assign the girlie "he has nice eyes" thing to him. And what is up with that, anyway? We are way too kind, generally spanking. Fugly. And I'm being nice.

I don't love him for his looks, oh superficial one. I love him because he's the greatest Patriot of all time, overcame big odds to become an integral part of all three SB victories. The epitomy of a team player. Offense, defense and special teams. They don't make players like Troy anymore.

And...Buck you! Remind me to slap you upside your head Sunday. :)

Arsis - I'd rather kill myself than be a puke green fan. Really. Yuck. A bonafide Jest fan? Yuck. Plus, my liver isn't up to the task.

Assmop - yes, every team in this league has a great back-up. I mean Clemmens surely is the next.....um.....what?

With your current D I am not sure if it will be much of a battle. Jets should win by 2 scores.

Cassell can't put enough points on the board.

I don't love him for his looks, oh superficial one. I love him because he's the greatest Patriot of all time, overcame big odds to become an integral part of all three SB victories. The epitomy of a team player. Offense, defense and special teams. They don't make players like Troy anymore.

Arsis - I'd rather kill myself than be a puke green fan. Really. Yuck. A bonafide Jest fan? Yuck. Plus, my liver isn't up to the task.

Assmop - yes, every team in this league has a great back-up. I mean Clemmens surely is the next.....um.....what?

I hear a noise. It sounds like talking, but I can't be sure.

His name is Brett ....Ratlifff and yes he could start for pats right now

Archived