Did the Patriots or Belichick pay for these twins?

SouthernJet

I think she already has. Just think.. she's doin' the nekkid pretzel with Belichick.. Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. If that's not a gold digger, I don't know what is. :roll:

Other than saving one's family members from unspeakable carnage, or our species from extinction, is there any scenario on earth that would convince a female to get into the 69 position with Bellicheat? I just got a douche chill at the thought.

Other than saving one's family members from unspeakable carnage, or our species from extinction, is there any scenario on earth that would convince a female to get into the 69 position with Bellicheat? I just got a douche chill at the thought.

for $40k in a shoebox, i'm sure she is smokin his pole and i'm sure Mumbles has

the film to prove it.

From 2007 -- Belichick wrecks another marriage.

Here's another:

Linda Holliday Latest Romantic Target of Bill Belichick

by phpThumb.php?src=1211384179_user_image_file_GR_BW_final1.jpg&w=25&h=25&zc=1 Ground Report May 29, 2008

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has found a new girlfriend, says sources, and he name is Linda Holliday. Linda Holliday, 43, was seen with the NFL coach and at a NCAA game on Monday.

The drama? Linda Holliday is still married to Eugene "Butch" Holliday, and has two teen daughters. Allegedly she is now in the process of divorcing Butch Holliday.

Linda Holliday's marriage is said to be the second broken by Bill Belichick. The first was Giants receptionist Sharon Shenocca.

No comment yet from Linda Holliday.

From 2007 -- Belichick wrecks another marriage.

Here's another:

Linda Holliday Latest Romantic Target of Bill Belichick

by phpThumb.php?src=1211384179_user_image_file_GR_BW_final1.jpg&w=25&h=25&zc=1 Ground Report May 29, 2008

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has found a new girlfriend, says sources, and he name is Linda Holliday. Linda Holliday, 43, was seen with the NFL coach and at a NCAA game on Monday.

The drama? Linda Holliday is still married to Eugene "Butch" Holliday, and has two teen daughters. Allegedly she is now in the process of divorcing Butch Holliday.

Linda Holliday's marriage is said to be the second broken by Bill Belichick. The first was Giants receptionist Sharon Shenocca.

No comment yet from Linda Holliday.

quote.png Linda Holliday, the mother of two preteen girls, is the mystery blonde Belichick took to the NCAA National Championship hoopla in Atlanta the other night. Holliday, we're told, is in the process of divorcing Eugene "Butch" Holliday, a 53-year-old Arkansas businessman who is her third hubby.

Archived